Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: --ADULT--would u rather be with a man or a woman when dressed

tonya23

--ADULT--would u rather be with a man or a woman when dressed

i like both but when im dressed very sexy i can t help but want a man to see me as a woman its such a turn on to have the admiration of a mostly straight guy

It's only women for me. But it had better only be one woman. My wife would surely have someting to say about anything else
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

hmm...

I would definately stay with a woman and do many girly things.....
    Eventually in thesedays, boys to do get more harder and dirty jobs, while girls do get more easier and clean jobs.....

I'd much prefer to be with a Woman.

Love, Jo
    It is hard work to be beautiful.

What we are given is our Fate...What we do with it is our Destiny!

Woman... I cant stress this enough... a very pretty tgirl. maybe...

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Mmmmmm men! I love them!

sarah

When dressed I feel very much like a woman and want to be a woman. Consequently, like the average woman (I think) I very much want to be with a man. To talk, to cuddle, to be intinate. I feel that only a man can make me really feel like a woman.
    Dawn

Just want to be a lady

love to be a women

i love to be with a man but cant find one that wilkl treet me like a women, so i like women becaus they are more carring and sexyer. love Charlean

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    I would prefer to be with my wife. No desire to be with a man.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

When I'm dressed I prefer to be with a man. I want to be desired by a man and want to satisfy him like a woman would.

Bonnie

I want to be with a woman, and do girly things together.

I'm with you Tracie, I want to be with my wife (that's why we got married). I'd also like one (doesn't matter which) or both of us to be wearing really sexy female gear. Sadly, she doesn't like to wear anything unusual, and certainly not me wearing anything female, but she doesn't know what's going on in my mind!

Tony

wings32s

Both,,,,,,

Which would I rather be with,,,, well that's a interesting question. Being a Bi crossdresser I found many years ago that both sex's have wonderful aspects to offer, just as we all do when it comes to making love. I have found that I enjoy both sides of the coin so to speak. We all bring something interesting to the bedroom, in the way we feel, and act. And it depends on the partner your with as to how you will respond. So it's my advice for what it's worth, that you do what makes you feel good, and if it really makes you feel good then do it again,,,, Smile.

Life is too short not to enjoy your life.

Hugs,

Aeryn

anvee

Smile

Definitely a man, but I prefer gay men, they know how to treat a lady and don't seem to get all involved with all that macho stuff. Even though I'm female when dresssed, my ah plumbing is still male and gay men know how to handle that situation better I think, but you never know, a cute straight guy would definately have a chance, oh my, I'm such a ****!!!!! he he

Woman, but i have thought about being with a really hot Tgirl or CD.
    "History is the lie commonly agreed upon"

-Voltaire

Neither,people drive me nuts especially women my age.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    i would prefer to be with another women and be really girly.

[SIZE="2"]Aloha,
    Hmmm, let's toss the coin. Heads men, tails ladies.
    Oh my, landed on edge! Guess either one, or better yet both. Or another Tgirl like me! As long as they're sensual, passionate, clean and safe.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

It would have to be one heck of a guy. If there is such a thing as "a typical guy," it's probably the type that I work with. Their idea of a good joke is to come into your office, fart, then walk out. By playing the masculine game by day, it obviously gives you a lot of insight into a man's mentality. That's probably one of the reasons I dress--to distance myself from my perceptions of men. Oh, what the heck, if it was the right guy, maybe?

Tina L.

Wink

I definitely prefer a man"s company when dressed. Hopefully/ it will be a man who's turned on by my appearance.

Banned Read only

Def. Men

Quote Originally Posted by luvs_2btickled
    Mmmmmm men! I love them!

sarah
    I love being with a man dressed up or naked,MMMMMmm

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

Thumbs up A Man !!

I would love to have a steady boy friend. A hot steady date... > Some one who would take me out, when I am all dressed & made up, to dinner, to a movie. A real man who knows how to treat a lady. Hold my hand, kiss me, feel me up, run his hand up my dress, make out, in the car, in the back seat of a cab, at his place, or mine....
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I haven't had much luck with dating or anything else with GG's. So i believe my next and last lovers may well be men.[/SIZE]

ritamarie

Loves@kisses

when I'm dressed i'd much rather be with a man,When I'm not dressed I want to be with a man they turn me on without using fantasies I have sex with a woman when I can't get a man and gay men are the best at raw lovemaking they have no boundries.

My wife!

She make me feel soo girly when I'm dressed up! It's so exciting to be with her while dressed up! She really makes me feel fondling each other! I also feel like my wife's special little girl! OOOPS! I'm getting excited just writing this! sorry!