Thread: Looking for a nice place to have a photo shoot!!!

Looking for a nice place to have a photo shoot!!!

To surprise my SO on our trip to Vegas last week, I purchased two 1 hour photo shoots, one for her and one for Nancie. This lady was very professional and she had a girl come in to do the make up on both of us. We did take our own makeup along and that is what she used. I did not go in the studio while my wife was having her shoot but I did ask my SO to come in while Nancie had hers. Needed her to help get clothes over the head so I would not mess the hair and to help make it a little faster changing outfits. Well, let me tell, her pictures were so awesome we did purchase a 8 photo book plus most of her prints. We looked at hers first and the 1st few I could not beleive it was her. Nancie's were just as awesome and some pretty seductive shoots were taken. Almost 90 pictures, bought like 40 of them. Can't wait until they arrive in the next few days. You can visit her website at light images in Vegas. Money spend was the best I have spend in a long time. Will try to post some pics when I receive them. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them. She does not have a problem doing CDer's and was very professional.

Nancie, it sound like you had a great time, and in vegas too, i had a makeover last year, and there were pictures taken, it is so fun when your out and being treated like a women, enjoy your pictures can't wait to see them