Thread: Naked on the Beach!!!!!

Naked on the Beach!!!!!

As a long time TV for all the heartache and pleasure it has given me I had an experience recently I hadn't thought about before. I was on holiday in Bulgaria and to my surprise part of the beach at the resort I was staying at was a 'Nudists Beach' (Legal or Not? I am not sure) When on holiday in the past I have longed to wear a bikini or female swimsuit but never had the nerve to do so. Sitting at the clothed end of the beach it crossed my mind what it must feel like to 'Go Naked' To cut a long story short after three days of going to the beach I tentatively walked over to the nudist part and sat down on my towel (Shorts still on) after looking around to see who was looking I eventually and very nervously wriggled out of my shorts (still sitting down) looking around no one seemed interested so at one brave spur of the moment (after sitting on my towel legs croseed for about an hour) I stood up!! There I though you have done it (well not quite) Walking around the beach seemed the next logical step and eventually to venture into the sea (Aghhhh) After two days of walking short distances around my towel I felt this a real experience.. something I had not done before. To be honest I loved it!! The feeling of complete freedom...
    However, walking down to the sea across the long beach being my next giant step would appear to be easy as you have your back to most people sitting on the beach...Coming out of the sea Aghhhh You have to face most people sitting on the beach!! But once done it got easier and easier each time I swam.. So what does all this have to do with crossdressing etc Well to be honest 'Nothing' but if you can remember the first time you stepped out of your house and onto the street and felt the exhilerating feeling of the breeze around you legs and skirt This came a second best to that thrilling feeling.
    So if you have never tried it?? (Going Naked) Try it you may just like it ....

For years we have had a nude beach here and have been many times. Also, I never wear a suit at home with our pool. Just seems natural and once you are without clothes you quickly realize it is no big thing and no one really cares.

I wish more would apply that theory to being out dressed. It would really help people that are too timid to know people are too busy worrying about what others are thinking about themselves to be interested in what you are doing.

Neat story Louise - So the question I am dieing to ask is where you groomed during your time at the beach?

Does occasionally going nude in my backyard count? Nobody can see into it unless they're well above the house.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

My s/o and I love nude beaches and have been on them in Mexico( accepted but not legal), Cuba( tolerated) Dominican Republic( topless legal, nude tolerated), Panama( nobody really cares one way or the other), and Costa Rica( selected areas accepted). You are quite right in that it has a feeling of it's own not to mention all the 'vices' one has are forgotten about. As Alice mentions, no one cares what you look like and you are just accepted as a person, nothing more.

Hi,

Well yes we'v been to a nudy camp rather funny tho . Jos & our 3 kids some years ago. we pulled in , in our housetruck or moble home late at night we did not know it was a nudy camp till we saw a woman with only high heels on & the guy with a scotty hat . ooops did we miss some thing here. & that was only the start. the kids had a laugh & Jos & i looked at each other. thinking whats going on. oh well we moved out later the next morning .

Im not a prude tho im not sure well i know i dont wont men looking at my body. even tho i am a woman.
    I was not comfortable before when i was young & not much has changed since then , so more than likely i'll not be going back. togs may be other than that.. hmmmm an other matter.

...noeleena...

I have been to many nude beaches. Being naked on the beach is probably the only thing better than a pair of satin panties. Never felt so relax in my life.

Just had to put my two cents in here: If you get a chance to go to nude beach, GO! Just experience it, even if just for once. We try to visit Haulover Beach near Hollywood, Florida at least once or twice a year. All the positives, and very few negatives.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dealight View Post
    Just had to put my two cents in here: If you get a chance to go to nude beach, GO! Just experience it, even if just for once. We try to visit Haulover Beach near Hollywood, Florida at least once or twice a year. All the positives, and very few negatives.......
    My wife and I went to Haulover Beach this summer while on vacation. We also visit a Nudist Park in north Ga occationally. (never enfemme)
    ​Cindy

Hi Vanessa

Thanks for your nice comments; The answer to question is Yes groomed to the skin!! as I am smooth all over!!

Best wishes Louise

a long long time ago, my wife and I ended up on a nude beach...once. Admittedly, she has a beautiful body and mine didn't look to bad either at the time. The problem was it wasn't that long before I transitioned back to the dark side so my breasts were still "perky" which was nice and I had dark bikini tan lines around them which wasn't bad. All day I got razzed by people about wearing my skirted bikini bottoms...that I was a "prude". So right before we left, and after a few glasses of inhibition reducer (and by now including my wife among-st the "razzers"), I removed my bottoms. Most of the guys who had hit on both of us all day for some reason disappeared (notice I said most...not all) but for about 10 minutes I had more "friends" (boys AND girls) that you could shake a stick at and it pissed off my wife who promptly said after about 10 minutes that we needed to leave. We never went to another one.

Jenn

Aspiring Member
    You will find that in many places in Europe and other parts of the world, public nudity in perfectly legal. There are only a couple of places in the US where it is not condemned, such as San Francisco.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-07-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Quote removed, simply no need for it!

Silver Member
    It's lovely, actually. We've belonged to several clubs, and had property at one before moving back to the Northeast.

On topic: oddly enough, many nudist clubs are *very* conservative places. Some have policies forbidding or limiting singles, and some are anti-gay. It's likely that at some, a known crossdresser might not be approved for membership. YMMV, but public venues like free beaches are more accomodating of diversity.

Lea

Hi, I also love nudist beaches, I have been to different nudist beaches evenalone or with my SO, I had also been in clothing optional resorts, it is a wonderful feeling of freedom, and all the people in those places really dont care about you or how do you look.

I've never been to an officially nudist beach, but I've been nude on the beach a few times! I'm actually a member of an inland naturist club anyway, so this wasn't too big a deal for me. Of course, visiting a naturist club makes it impossible to "dress"! :-D
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy M Smith View Post
    I'm actually a member of an inland naturist club anyway, so this wasn't too big a deal for me. Of course, visiting a naturist club makes it impossible to "dress"! :-D
    Sunhat? Sunglasses? Sandals!! All kinds of opportunities there. (OK, not ALL kinds, but some!)

Lea

Wow, dangle the worm whilst swimming and one never knows what fish u may catch. Watch out for them crab holes though, the crabs don't like intruders.
    Reality I live in QLD Australia, skin cancer capital of the world. I cover up even to go out to the mail box. When I was young I was constantly tanned during summer. Now after seeing so many scars from skin cancers, I am fearful of too much exposure. Nudist beach maybe for some, not for me although if I was on HRT maybe I could risk it for some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    Wow, dangle the worm whilst swimming and one never knows what fish u may catch. Watch out for them crab holes though, the crabs don't like intruders.
    Reality I live in QLD Australia, skin cancer capital of the world. I cover up even to go out to the mail box. When I was young I was constantly tanned during summer. Now after seeing so many scars from skin cancers, I am fearful of too much exposure. Nudist beach maybe for some, not for me although if I was on HRT maybe I could risk it for some fun.
    You ought to try being nude in Panama off Contadora Island. The jelly fish there love people. I was fine as the tiny bitting did not affect me so much, but my s/o did not like the constant pricking feeling of the bites. No major side effects, just the irritation of the little fellas constantly biting at feeding times during the day.

To me it just means one less thing to bring from home, which is nice. I'm a bit shy around other people, though.

What I would really do is swim en femme, which I've done at night last summer, but it has to be warm enough, so I missed it this summer.

As for the sun exposure, bathing always has to wait until the evening. Clothes protect much better than chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Jean View Post
    My wife and I went to Haulover Beach this summer while on vacation. We also visit a Nudist Park in north Ga occationally. (never enfemme)
    I love going to Haulover Beach! For those who have never been it is a legal nude public beach between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I've even wore string bikini bottoms whle there and never had a problem. Am going this weekend in fact to show off my slightly visible bikini top tan lines!! If you see me, stop and say hi!!

I think I'd be too embarrassed to ever go nude in public. But I have thought about the usefulnes and irony of a crossdresser nudist get together. Usefulness? Yes, A way for people to mesh their inner femininity with their body and to be girls without hiding themselves. A way for crossdressers to accept every male trait as part of your inner girl for a day, or at least be free to be your girl without having to go through the effort of dressing up. I think I'd be too embarrassed to do it, but think it could be a good idea and the kind of gender bent idea that would appeal to me.

Iet say I did it, while on a Carnival cruise tour to a beach, Orient beach
    St Marteen
    The story is one I will never forget. 4-5 dirty banana's helped cure stage fright. It was totally crazy when the wife asked me to walk 50 yards across the beach to the TIKI bar for a beer that's when it really got crazy