Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Can I ask you something?"

I was asked once several years ago, I commented that I didn't like the hair all over and that was that, never another word.

So myes I agree honesty is the best policy and its easier to remember

Platinum Member
    I loved the way you handled that question, Anne. I'm a bit surprised that she noticed at all. I've been shaving my legs for over a decade an wear shorts all the time, at home and at the gym. So far, not a question or comment.

you handled it much better than i did when i was asked out of the blue at a lunch at my parents golf club..

i believe my response was.."legs? ...wha...brpppp...my legs??....humadoooo....chew chew chew ...wha? ...legs?? ....shaved??....me?....mebbassf....".....

I've been epilating my whole body (apart from my back where I can't reach) for about 18 months now. I quickly came to realise that no-one really notices or bothers that you have hairless arms & legs. If they do they're likely to be too embarrassed to ask anything. On the rare occasions I have been asked anything my answer has been simple.."I don't like body hair".
    I've said this before in response to other poster's worries on other matters...to us the concept of crossdressing is firmly at the forefront of our conciousness and to us it would be the first explanation to come to mind if we came across anyone with bare skin. To the vast majority of people though it's an explanation that doesn't even enter their heads.