Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fess up: who do you want to look like, and why.....read first post

Quote Originally Posted by kira kyla View Post
    i always wanted to look like britney spears
    Hell, I'd be happy enough to look like Derrick Barry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would love to look like Andrej Pejic or bill Kaulitz. They're both such pretty boys, and I love being able to switch between boy and girl mode easily.

Here's Andrej Pejic.

And here's Bill Kaulitz.

Sigh... it's just not fair...

Wow - choices choices! I'm thinking something like the looks of Brooke Shields, Lara Spencer, Doris Day, and Uma Thurman

It may seem like a wildly disparate group, but I see a common something among them.
    Last edited by "Mary"; 11-15-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    Mary

Lots of beauty displayed here, but I am hooked on a certain style: very light blonde hair, heavy but perfectly applied makeup, long eyelashes with heavy black eyeliner, and deep red lipstick. Short skirt and incredibly high heels. Kim Kardashian has the eyelashes, but Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani have the hair, makeup, and lipstick I like. I look like none of these beauties, but all the things I like, I do.

scalrlett johanson she looked beautiful in iron man 2, but then again she is pretty, i wish i had that body.

Love to look like Fernanda Lima

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Attachment 168064 Attachment 168065 Attachment 168066 Attachment 168067

Rene Russo

Where do I begin?..........She has just gotten better looking and more attractive with every year! She has a gorgeous body but it's her smile and her eyes that get me every time. She can be funny, athletic, and even on occasion...bad. What more could I wish to be? And for just a hint of reality in this fantasy, she's the same age as me!
    Actually Sally you do look a lot like her!!!

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Nikita aka Maggie Q.
    Last edited by steffanie; 11-18-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar

Elize Ryd, swedish metal vocalist from Amaranthe.

i forgot about derrick barry, that girl has so much talent that when it comes to being fem he has it made.

I think that if I could pull off looking at least a little like Andrea Thompson, I would be very happy.

Adult filmstar Rocki Roads (hence my name Mrs. Roads), I find her absolutely stunning and beautiful, so beautiful that I want to be her, and feel and experience everything she feels. I was "accidentally" exposed to her pictures when I was like 12 and ever since then, I wanted to be her

I even have a custom made wig in in her style below (first pic) and do come pretty close to looking like her too If I had only one wish, I would have been born her!!!
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 12-08-2011 at 09:03 PM.

lots of wonderful inspiration in this thread ^ ^

here are my choices...

Padma Lakshmi is stunning and I admire her a lot...
    but there's something in Sienna Miller that makes me wanna dress immediatly. she's so gorgeous I wanna die. lol <3

(OH and if the post asked "who do I wanna sound like", I'd have to say Emma Thompson. that voice and accent are SO exquisite --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cKTHeeBaNw (love this movie btw. Kate Beckinsale looks like an angel.))
    Last edited by taís; 12-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I think it's pretty much universal, that most guys like huge breasts
    I look like that. Huge breasts. They've been famous for centuries. ^_^
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

I adore Natalie Portman so much *sigh*
    Last edited by JoyceJ; 12-08-2011 at 10:31 PM.

I adore Natalie Portman so much *sigh*
    omg I know, right. Natalie is unbelievable.
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

I'd love to look like this (my avatar should be a huge hint):

Oddly enough, I've never been a "boob man", but Ms. Hendricks just happens to have an amazing chest as part of the package I find so alluring. Those HIPS! (bites knuckles)
    Last edited by JustineFallow; 12-12-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Banned Read only
    I really don't want to look like anyone. I just want to pass in public

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I'm not really trying to look like a specific celebrity, more like my own fantasy woman. However, there are some women, out there, that I wouldn't mind resembling. If I had to pick one, I think it'd be Rachel Aldana. I love the way she looks. I also wish I could raid her closet.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

I would guess Julie Newmar (catwoman). She is six feet, and in her 70's still looks wow, with the longest legs ever! Or else, just myself if i had been a GG.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I don't know if I'm allowed a second bite of the cherry, but if I could indulge a pure fantasy, I would like to resemble Heather Peace (not just in looks)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Banned Read only
    Bah! JoyceJ beat me to it... Well... My back-ups were Katie Holmes and Scarlett Johansson from Ironman (and soon Avengers! Yay!)

And Miss Maxine, if I'd go down that route, I'd probably choose Lexi Belle... Even though she's a blonde... Which I'd have an easier time pulling off because I'm mostly blonde... Nevermind, it's getting too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I really don't want to look like anyone. I just want to pass in public
    I agree with this, I want to be seen like the woman I feel I am, no questions and no judgement.

All of these woman are beautiful and I have admired most, if not all, at some point in my life. One otehr does spring to mind that I didnt see mentioned ... Connie Selleca of Hotel and Love Boat fame!! I used to dream of being able to dress like her when I was growing up - she was always so elegant and poised. So ladlylike

http://photos.lucywho.com/connie-sel...os-t10763.html
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!