Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how many outfits and or dresses do you own?

I own 9 pairs of 6" heels and some babydools and tight dresses. I will be adding to my collection soon.

wow now thats what i call alot of outfits you girls have out down yourselves thanks for the info makes my wordrobe fail in comparrison but it will grow as I plan on dressing alot more now that i know brendas a part of me for ever. Thanks for all the input
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Even after purging over the years I have approximately 40 dresses, 45 pairs of womens pants and jeans, 20 bathing suits, 5 bodybriefers, 30 pairs of panties, 6 bras and 3 sweaters.

emmi

I started to count one day and after 60 plus skirts gave up. I didn't really want to know how many dresses, bras etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

Wow

This was a bad question for me. I just never realized how many things I really had. You know, I've been buying everything I needed and wanted over many years, but you never really realize what that equates to until you actually start counting. To answer the question...Lots, but i wouldn't have it any other way

Well I have to add that SammyJoUK isn't lieing, she does have 2 Wardrobes and quiet a few drawers full of gurrrll stuff,.... Me I own one wardrobe and one dresser all of which is fulll..............
    HONEY I need a new wardrobe............... PLEASE

At least three dozen dresses and suits, a dozen skirts, and enough lingerie (bras, girdles, panties, slips, etc) to open my own lingerie store. Not to mention about two dozen pairs of heels......

my collection

i have 8 short skirts a suite( jacketand dress) several top a long dress three swaeters 8 pairs of hig heel and tow of my wife that i loke to wear a long winter coat lost on under things two night gowns
    jamie i thuink thats all i need a pair of 5"heels my are only 3 1/2

If there could ever be too much, then I guess that I would be there. My drawers are full and the closet is too.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have several outfits of my own, however my wife and I wear the same size so I have also all of her things to pick from. In fact I went shopping today, picked up 2 new tops, bra and pantie set, couple of necklaces, pantyhose, and some makeup.

Hugs Jodi Lynn

Interesting thread, this one. Over the last few years, whilst experimenting on new styles and methods of construction. I had tended to build up quite a number of dresses. All basically 1950 styles, and in order to free up some railspace, i have offered to give them away free of charge. Last October, at an event that lasted a full week, I tried to give 8 dresses away as well as a couple of petticoats and a couple of traditional pinafores. apart from the pinafores and petticoats, there were no takers. I ended up giving them to a girl who ran a charity shop to see if they would be any use there.
    These dresses are all made to "tranny cut" sizes --about 20/22UK -18/20 US.
    I have since heard that that girl tried a few on, and was amazed that they were so "swishy" so the charity shop didnt actually get to see them.
    I am quite mystified why this should be so

Aspiring Member
    Last count was something like:

Skirts 60
    Skirt suits 6 (2 of which have 2 skirts with them)
    Dresses 5 (I'm not the right shape for dresses)
    Tops 50
    Countless undies etc

Anne

Red face who's counting?

A whole end of my closet plus panties and stockings in my dresser drawers. My SO washes and puts things away for me as I use them. Pretty cool seeing neatly folded panties among my regulars in my underwear drawer. Of course there's a seperate drawer for the "really intimate" things I have. Never really counted anything though...

Way to many panties & thigh hys

I have way to much to list but I think about
    30 pair of thigh highs
    12 pair panty hose
    4 pair nylons
    30+ pair of panties, Has any one got there free haines panties they are great
    10 skirts
    14 tops
    6 dresses
    3 wigs
    6 pair of shoes( various heels
    3 waist cinchers
    2 body shapers
    and lots of make up.
    I think that is close.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Wow u girls have bigger wardrobes than a lot of GG's that I know. Here is what I have off the top of my head:

3 wigs
    3 pair of heels
    5 bras
    5 skirts
    6 tops
    20 dresses
    1 bustier
    2 swimsuits

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar

My wardrobe consists of;

2 pr stockings
    2 pr pantyhose
    35 to 40 pr panties mostly thong
    12 bras including 2 sports bras
    4 dresses
    6 skirts including 3 mini skirts
    2 garters
    1 teddy
    1 blk lace nitie
    2 gowns
    4 pr shorts including 1 pr denim shortalls
    18 tops ranging from casual to dressy
    2 wigs blond and blk.
    ear rings and assorted jewelry
    makeup kit

How much is ...

Six feet of closet rail (a semi-tight squeeze, at that) and a panty drawer (stacks four deep, about 12 in the drawer).

Life is good.

Ta-Ta,
    Billie:luvu:
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

iaven't a clue but it expanded a bit more tonight! Bought a green cordorory long skirt with a matching jacket and a green print cami to wear under the jacket. Also a black velvet top with silver sequins and a rhinestone buckle and the bust... now I need to find a black velvet skirt to go with it. I could go weeks without wearing the same thing and have a drawer full of umentionables. My wife commented tonight that we're running out of hangers. That's easy to fix!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

wardrobe......for now

Hi,
    I own four dresses so far and am ever on the lookout for anything else that tickles my fancy. Have one wig and will start looking for breast forms and cheap make-up in a bit.

Best,
    Gunda

Let me count the joys

At last count i had 41 different outfits (dresses or skirts and tops) and 31 pairs of shoes (after throwing out 3 pair that didn't fit so well). Many bras and panties and support stuff, and lots of panty hose and stockings. And, 6 wigs.
    Abby