Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bd gift clothes

Silver Member
    There are two separate answers. If you have romantic interests then invite her to a special dinner. If on the other hand she is a friend who knows, thank her for the wonderful gift and have her over for a casual lunch. In both cases wear something that she has given you.

My experience women who receive gifts from other women don’t usually get garters unless it is a joke or for a bride, but you didn’t provide enough information to guess.

Face it she knows you wear women’s clothes. Wear one of the new skirts and dress appropriate. Act like it is normal wear. I have had several girls/women who knew and saw me dressed. I’ve always acted as though it was normal and they have recipicated.

So ? What did you do and how did it work out? Don't just leave the thread open ended..

Platinum Member
    I certainly think a warm thank you is in order. Then maybe you should take her out for coffee and a conversation. She obviously is supportive and caring. So, give her the chance to ask you questions and talk it over.

I would not be presumptuous. Certainly, I would avoid suggesting private modeling sessions or even a home cooked meal (en femme) unless she suggests it. It would be more appropriate for the two of you have had a friendly, constructive and informative conversation. Don't go into it with ideas or expectation. Just go as a friend wanting to visit with another friend, and prepared to answer the inevitable questions.

Who knows, you may have a new shopping partner.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 11-07-2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: adding a thought

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I would not be presumptuous. Certainly, I would avoid suggesting private modeling sessions or even a home cooked meal (en femme) unless she suggests it. It would be more appropriate for the two of you have had a friendly, constructive and informative conversation. Don't go into it with ideas or expectation. Just go as a friend wanting to visit with another friend, and prepared to answer the inevitable questions.
    I agree with the above completely.

I also think the OP is in a better position to judge whether this gift was meant as a sincere attempt to open up a dialogue, or whether the woman was being mean. That's not the sort of thing we could know just from the information given.

Wow, you have it pretty tough having a woman give you clothes. Hmmmmmm.........how about saying thank you, and ask her how she knew?

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Thomson View Post
    hello all need your oppion how i should handle this last week was my bd a female friend bought me a big gift bag and there were 2 skirts,bras,garterbelt stocking make-up jewerly blouses etc purfume in there i thought she didnt know i was a cd women how sould i handle this please help if you girls can samantha
    hey samantha happy birthday ,...

Wow what a wonderful person/friend she is,.... see women are very perceptive when you think they dont know something.,... they/we can pic it,
    enjoy the gifts and say thankyou to her, use it to get into a dialogue and ask her how on earth did she know.... but also know that you now have
    someone that you can talk with on girly things, enjoy your gifts and the moment.

I do the very same thing for CF always have, he gets or has gotten two gifts from me,one for his guy side, one for his female side.
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

Oh definitely thank her I am guessing it may be the best most thoughtful gift you have received. I would sure talk to her about how she decided on such a wonderful gift. Might be nice to ask if she would like to help with the new make up and see where it goes. What a fun special lady.

I agree. A big thank you and possibly a dinner. Just you two girls.

So. How did she find out?

Send it back. Tell her it was a mistake, that the bag is probably for somebody else. After all, you were hoping for those Harley Davidson parts... J/K!!!!

Just say thanks and enjoy! Maybe you even got a friend you who can help you with shopping and stuff.

Wow...say thanks to her...get dressed go see her and say well you got me all these beautiful things and now I need new shoes so come on...let's go find some! Have a great shopping adventure with her.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Maybe she found out you were wearing her clothes and decided to get you some of your own. My mother gave me a Christmas present when I was 15 of a package of panties and told me now that I had my own would I please stop soiling hers. I was never so embarrassed in all my life.

At the very minimum, I believe a very sincere, feminine thank-you card would be in order, if it was me.

Thank her over and over. You may also suggest to her if she would like to see the gifts being worn and possibly offer some suggestions or comments, she could join you for a nice dinner at your house some evening, no strings attached. I certainly would.

Aspiring Member
    The key words in this story are "a female friend". I agree with Abby. If this story is true, it could mean any one of numerous scenarios, and how to proceed depends on which it is. I once received a similar gift from my wife, which was completely unexpected. However, it was shortly after I had told her about my inclinations, but had not acted on them for many years. Her gifts were a subtle message to me that it was okay by her if I wanted to dress up now and then. But that could be an entirely different situation than we have here.