Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leg shaving season for the seasonal girls. It's time!

Leg shaving season for the seasonal girls. It's time!

How many here who have S.O. that insist they grow leg hair in the summer are ready for that first winter shave!

Ready and Done! Was happy as a could be when short season was over.

Passed that milestone Sept 1st!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mine have been epilated for about 2 months now.
    I keep them really short during the summer.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Mine are shaved 24/7 .Just love the feeling of pulling on hose on fresh shaved legs.

I discover people don't notice my shaved legs in the summertime since I wear denim skirts instead of shorts, and wear sandals with painted toenails. I hardly ever wear shorts. Now the weather is cooler so I wear men's long pants most of the time.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I did it in early October. I wait until we start wearing wetsuits with legs. I can shave my chest earlier and I do. Lisa season starts in mid-September.

For those like me who don't dress in the open, this is a great time too.. no more social obligations that require the wearing of shorts, so I can shave my legs with no qualms!

I went all summer with shaved legs for the first time ever. Nobody said a word, even family members. It's clean shaved legs for me full time now.

I shaved mine in June this year, I have been doing so almost daily since. My wife is still freaking out about it but I just tell her I like it that way and not gonna grow it back. I can't stand the thought of hair in hose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Have been enjoying shaved legs and chest for two months now.

hi all

2 weeks ago was the first time i ever shaved my legs and i have to say they feel great. the feeling when i first put my stocking on was just out of this world (that maybe abit over the top but you what i mean )lol so i think it will be smooth legs for me from now on.

wendy xxx

Oh, me, me, me!!! I'll be shaving within the next day or so. I love this time of year!!!

Anna

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    How many here who have S.O. that insist they grow leg hair in the summer are ready for that first winter shave!
    I'm on the opposite schedule: Why bother shaving if no one's going to see them?

I used to shave my legs when I was single. My wife would freak out if I shaved my legs, although I would love to again. There is no better feeling than sliding a pair of pantyhose over smooth freshly shaved legs. I long to feel that again...

I will love to shave my legs, but the summer is coming here in Brazil and I will have to wait a little more.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings. I can't wait to get into a good pair of stockings, or pantyhose right after shaving. It is better than doing drugs. Even my SO says that I have nice legs, and look good in stockings.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I've been holding off. I have photo shoot planned early December. I need some length for my waxing appointment. I can hardly wait. The photo shoot is on Monday but I have the whole week off to be a girl. The Friday before is my waxing and mani pedi.
    Rebecca Bas

Mine are now as smooth as silk. Ok, not quite that smooth, but as good as I can get them. I love how much more I can feel when all of that hair is gone! Everything is so much more sensual, I love it. Totally destroyed a razor and ended up with enough hair that my wife could knit a scarf, but I get smooth legs until April now. Yay!!!

Anna

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jenny
    I epilated 4 weeks ago to my wifes disgust and will keep it up all winter

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Oh yeah! There are only a couple things that I can think of that feel better than freshly shaved legs! I have a new tattoo on my leg, and have been proudly showing it off, and no one has commented on my shaved legs. I really don't think anyone cares.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Yup, shaved the leggs about a week ago. Oh my! i had forgotten how goo it feels!!! Now just have to touch them up about every three to four days. Oh how I hate to think about spring when I have to let them grow back out.
    Huggs Lilly

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    My leg hair has been gone for about 6 weeks now!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    I shaved mine in June this year, I have been doing so almost daily since. My wife is still freaking out about it but I just tell her I like it that way and not gonna grow it back. I can't stand the thought of hair in hose.
    I've been shaving my legs for about a year now, and there's no way I will ever go back to hairy legs....which, as you mentioned, I cannot stand to wear stockings over! After all, it's the look that you go for....how can that be pleasing? It's well worth the time it takes me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    The "only" reason for shaving your legs is so you can get the "most" out of wearing stockings. I can't wait to get into a good pair of stockings, or pantyhose right after shaving. It is better than doing drugs. Even my SO says that I have nice legs, and look good in stockings.
    I feel that my legs are my best feature, and I love how they look in stockings, so I moisturize them after each shave. And you're right....slipping on stockings or pantyhose (I am coming around to liking pantyhose, somewhat) right after shaving, is a wonderful feeling.

I don't know how it compares to doing drugs, though. I've never done any.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Shave my torso year round. shaved the legs Sept. 21. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE