Thread: Just a dream

Just a dream

[SIZE="2"]I wasn't meaning to start a new thread about this , but other threads regarding dreams seem to be closed . So, anyways

I don't recall ever having a dream regarding crossdresing previous to last night. In this dream my wife was offering me some of her old clothes , just some old tops that she no longer wore. I was overwhelmed by this gesture , I thanked her and tried one on. It was then that she began to cry , she was so sad . I tried holding her , but she just couldn't help crying.

That's about it , I woke up. Perhaps just projecting what I expect would happen in such a scenario. I did wake up feeling we were somehow closer than before.[/SIZE]

That's what it sounds like to me too. Only yours more of a dream and what really could happen is more of a night mare.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Dreams are strange things...sometimes they can express our fears and apprehensions.

That’s a very sad dream Jonnie.
    I don’t go much on dreams and there meanings but this one does seem to indicate what’s on your mind. You obviously love your wife a lot and don’t want to hurt her.
    Good for you.

SUZY

It was sad but somewhat hopeful as well. In some ways it seems that she is trying to be more accepting about me . We don't talk about it and I don't push. As long as this doesn't become a recurring dream , I won't consider it a nightmare.

The only crossdressing dreams I have had were when I have been wearing a bra and forms and someone is about to catch me and I'm trying to hide them or take them off.

Messed up life huh?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

A friend who is a therapist told me people in dreams are projections of aspects of ourselves. I'm not sure whether I believe this or not. Good on you for consoling her in the dream, Jonnie!