Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is sexy to a CDer?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

What is sexy to a CDer?

After looking through many of the Halloween costume pictures I have to ask: what is "sexy" to a crossdresser? Afterall we are men BUT we have a unique insight into our feminine side. So does that change what we think of as sexy? Being that we are men and very visual I would have thought that there would be more "risky business" type photos especially since the majority of Halloween costumes for women seem to be a sexified version of whatever costume it is.

So what is your philosophy on what is sexy and how much of it(this philosophy) works it's way into your wardrobe?
    Last edited by Briana90802; 11-08-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most of all I think that ATTITUDE is sexy. Someone can be wearing an ankle length fur coat (not that I am a fan of fur for the record) and be completely covered and still be sexy.
    Case in point, your avatar is sexy, yet there is nothing sexual about it.

For me it's all about the wearer, not what is worn.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I doubt that its different for CDrs than anyone else. Certainly, humans (male and female) are wired to respond to both visual and other stimulus. The curve of the breast or hips, a long shapely leg, a nicely defined calf...each is capable of being displayed and received as sexy. Even eye shadow and liner can convey the same message.

To the second question, I don't dress to be overtly sexy. (outside of special occassions That being said, I try to pick things that will accentuate my strenghts and distract from my less attractive features.

I find that "less is more" as being sexy. But let me explain myself. I have found the more I cover myself up the sexier I appear. A glimpse of stockings with a nice long skirt and a long sleeve top is visual appealing to me. Not to say I don't have sexier clothes. But for now...covering up and creating a visual illusion is sexy.

For me, I consider other fem or sissy type cders sexy!!

Confidence - no matter what you are wearing - is sexy!

Briana, for me it's a lady (talking GG's) with nice legs. If she's wearing pantyhose or nylons she gets my extra attention. Boobs aren't all that important, if they're too big they look fake. That said, a pretty face helps a lot. I like women that are feminine.

I love short dresses, high heels, pantyhose on me because of this.
    Last edited by Marleena; 11-08-2011 at 03:39 PM.

To me, rather you are a cis person, trans or cder.... whatever, what is sexy to me is personality, honesty and of course a great smile never hurt ;-)

My girlfriend, her beauty and intelligence is what is sexy to me.

To answer your question Hon, I believe it's the woman who makes the clothes and not the clothes that make the woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pretty women and well groomed feet. I love the way my feet look with nails painted while wearing sandals or peep toe shoes. Billie Jean

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    A nice manicure/pedicure and beautifully painted nails!.........

I like the glamorous look! That's sexy to me!
    If a girl is wearing a skirt but is not wearing nylons, not sexy.
    To wear a pretty print dress with a necklace and earrings, makeup, hose and heels...nice!
    Half of the look is for the mind to fill in the blanks on whats underneath.
    I find a glammed up lady is much more sexy than a girl almost nude.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know one thing for sure, Briana! My "Dorothy" costume did NOTHING for me in the arousal department!

However, a skimpy outfit whose pics I can't post here, turned out to be VERY exciting!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"A short skirt and a looooooooooooooooooong jacket".

If I see a sexy lady sometimes, I will want to try on those same clothes so I can feel sexy. Generally the more lingerie I can wear, with it slipperyness, the sexier it is, even with a short skirt or dress to go with it.

A well-put-together look that's a little bit or more than a little bit dirty always works...

A short skirt, stockings and heels without a doubt. Especially one were there is the slightest glimpse of a stocking top is seen.
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

The headline was somewhat provocative, but the question more reasonable. "What is sexy to a CDer?" implies that CDs have a) different taste from non-CDs amd b) homogenous taste. Thankfully this thread has proved both of these not to be true!

I find pretty faces, gorgeous hair, fantastic legs, winning smiles, relaxed confidence and genuine caring openness to be the sexiest things in people. So, Brianna, yes I find sexiest the people who remind me of how I'd like to be seen!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    In my consideration I visually find a smile more sexy than anything .
    Ok , the outfit , the heels the make up , hour glass figure and being buxom all contribute to the term " sexy " .
    But to see someone truely smile , the way the eyes light up , the sincerety and compassion shown , truely reflects upon a character and personality.

Quote Originally Posted by April_Ligeia View Post
    A well-put-together look that's a little bit or more than a little bit dirty always works...
    I agree about the well-put-together look. I think it is more about avoiding turn-offs. I see something that is bad, and my mind can't over that. For example unshaved legs. The CDer that has taken a minimal effort in all areas looks better/sexier.

On the sexiness side, it is a lot more about hinting at what you might see then actually seeing it. I remember a quote about bikinis "The sexiest bikini isn't the skimpiest bikini, but the one that looks like it might fall off". For example a slit skirt, etc.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

Sheer pantyhose over freshly shaven legs and high heels. Gets me every time!

What's sexy to me is the same as any man's definition of a sexy woman... Which I might add doesn't include women wearing jeans!! Lol I really think that's a crossdresser specific thing thinking womens jeans are sexy!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    What's sexy to me is the same as any man's definition of a sexy woman... Which I might add doesn't include women wearing jeans!! Lol I really think that's a crossdresser specific thing thinking womens jeans are sexy!
    Personally, I think it all depends on how the jeans are filled, Karren!

Jeans can be very sexy indeed... sorry Karren! Less so when I am wearing them!

Sexy for me is about how you feel... could be a dress, some shoes, a smile, a smell, an accidental bump in the car park... There are so many moments to feel sexy... just open your mind to them! xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings