Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's not easy being a girl

A very good way to learn to drive safer is to ride motorcycles in that mad mess, called traffic. Too many times I see those who wish to take chances, and I'm more than willing to wave bye-bye to them as they fly past me. Many of my friends accuse me of driving like a little old lady. I counter with, how much are you paying for insurance, because I know I'm paying the very least- no tickets, no accidents in the last 30+ years. And I've noticed that larger vehicles no longer intimidate people as they drive. But, on the otherhand, more cops will pay attencion to you if you drive slower, because they suspect that you're driving under the influence. Weave a bit, and just sure as anything, they'll pull you over just to check you out.
    Because I'm so aware of what is going on around me, and watchfull of situations, I forget that I'm driving en-fem. Its a bit of a bummer.

Guess that I'll just have to make up for it when I park my car....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Driving 'en femme' is about avoiding conflict... 'Being' femme is very different... girls have attitude!

If you can manage your way though it to the end this is a great movie... be warned.. IT IS NOT PLEASANT...

Death Proof

Women can be as violent as men when sh** happens! It isn't all about 'maids' and 'dominance'... it is mostly about getting on with life..
    Pretty much where I am when driving pretty. Rather than driving in macho manual mode, I stay in automatic and am and more in tune with what's around me and avoiding hassles. What is interesting is that I'm now a less aggressive driver en drab -- just like my femme side is melding more with me in other ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Honstly, I've neber really noticed one day or the kother. Maybe that's because I'm bust too darn dusy putting on m makeup with one hand while takking on the cell phone with the ither while in rush hour traffic in the mornings goong to wirk... Why won't thus darm laptip cimputer day stil in thw pasemger seet whem i;m druving?// Darm! droped my mscara.

Here's my problem

I'd love an experience of driving en-femme but I can't figure out how. We have neighbors who we're friends with and one who's a "busy-body" who watches everything that goes on. He knows when we get new things from the store, i.e. furnatiure, UPS deleveries, etc.... So what does a girl do? Any suggestions?

Paulette

Wink Getting Out Past Nosey Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by FurPus63 View Post
    I'd love an experience of driving en-femme but I can't figure out how. We have neighbors who we're friends with and one who's a "busy-body" who watches everything that goes on. He knows when we get new things from the store, i.e. furniture, UPS deliveries, etc.... So what does a girl do? Any suggestions?

Paulette
    Hi Paulette,

You can do what I did on my first night out in public fully dressed; go to a motel and change there. It's a small expense but definitely worth the peace of mind that comes with not having to worry about nosey neighbors. Just pack up all your clothes, forms, makeup, hair, etc. and take it with you to a safe location well away from anyone you might run into. Then just change in the motel room. Make sure you have everything you need with you when you get to the room and also be careful that you don't accidently lock yourself out!

You should also try practicing at home getting fully dressed so that you can get an idea of what it is that you want to pack in your "getaway" bag. Organize your outfit and beauty aids in suitcases/small boxes and it will all be together when you go out so you won't forget anything. And if you have nosey neighbors, don't let them see you carry suitcases out to your car, they will undoubtedly ask you where you went on your "trip". Camouflage your suitcase of dressing stuff in a cardboard box and put stuff over it so it looks like you are carrying out thrift store donations or trash. Then just load it in your car and off you go!

You can see my outfit from my first trip out for Halloween here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ing&highlight=

Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by FurPus63 View Post
    I'd love an experience of driving en-femme but I can't figure out how. We have neighbors who we're friends with and one who's a "busy-body" who watches everything that goes on. He knows when we get new things from the store, i.e. furnatiure, UPS deleveries, etc.... So what does a girl do? Any suggestions?

Paulette
    Go out be seen and when the questions come, "Hoos that"?
    You reply, "Isnt it amazing I have a twin cousin who lives out of town."

I'm not going to lie, when I lived in a big city I had my moments of refusing to let in asshole drivers. There may have even been a few hand gestures involved. I went a different route than Shananigans, my car is small and moves quite nicely. I can steer my way out of a lot with it... Some idiot in a truck tried to run me over when I was test driving it, the fact I could get out of the way was one of the reasons i bought that car! I don't know a single city bred woman who doesn't have a story about dealing with other drivers being buttheads, usually by driving aggressively right back.

I honestly think you cross dressing girls have it worse than us, because so much more is at stake if you were to get into an accident.
    Last edited by Babeba; 11-23-2011 at 09:35 PM.