Thread: Lingerie thief

Angry Lingerie thief

Way back in the late '70's, when I was living in Dallas and going to school, there was a news story one night about someone stealing women's clothes from apartment laundries. Apparently, a guy was stalking the North Dallas apartments, waiting for women to leave their clothes unattended and then taking them, wet or dry. Well, back then, being a poor college student, I had only a few articles of women's clothing. I was doing my laundry one night with my only bra and a couple pairs of panties included (that was before I found you should never put a bra in the dryer!). I went to put them in the dryer and passed a dude with a scared look on his face at the laundry door. You guessed it, my bra and panties were gone from my load! I had seen the thief. I knew I should report this to the police, but I was way too buried in the closet at the time to tell them that someone has stolen MY bra and panties. I often wonder what ever happened with that case. I never heard anything else about it. I hope he stopped this behavior. I know it freaked out the women whom it happened to, but it just made this girl mad!

oh that was you? and yeah you're right, you should never put your bras in the dryers. that one was scratchy as hell

man, i feel like a woman

But I used fabric softener! It was a cheap Playtex as I recall, so all you really had to do was ask for it. The nerve of some girls!

This same type of crime shows up every year or two. Just google "panty thief"... http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-panty-...,6635305.story

Oh, allright then, I still have them if you want them back. They were just cheap ones anyway!! You may have heard of people stealing clothes off clotheslines as well. That too was quite common. I suppose now few people use a clothesline( we do) with so little time on their hands. You can definitely tell alot about a family just by reading the clothesline. Same with groceries; not hard to tell if she has kids or not just be reading the cart. lol ( am I sicko or what lmao)

Keep 'em, sister. Wear panties that some other girl has worn? Ewwww, gross!

hi . my wife is a bit light fingered . she borrows and never gives back . dear of her . she like my clothes more than hers. love deanna b xx

Where is this all going? Melinda's Avatar
    I wonder how many of those panty thieves are crossdressers too scared to go buy panties and how many are panty fetishists?
    who wants to be normal? Not me!

-Susan

Damn pervert!! Lol........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As I recall, Al Gore had not yet invented the internet. I wonder if he knows he's the savior of shy CD's everywhere?

All right now. Time to come clean everyone.

Who on this forum has NEVER stolen a pair of panties, hose, a bra or some other article of feminine underthings?
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

I have never stolen a pair of panties in my life, . . . and I'm not giving them back either! LOL
    Raychel

The only panties that would be stolen around here would be Nana Panties and I doubt that one could even give them a way. I would classify them as wool bails.

A while ago when I was living in the UK there was an article in the paper about a young man that was arrested for pretending his fan belt was broken in order to get women to give him their tights(pantyhose) for a temporary fix. Poor kid, too embarassed to go buy some hose for himself....

Back when I was a kid, I had an aunt who worked for a hosiery(!!) magazine in NYC. My mom had a big basket in her closet of all the free stuff. Oh Yeah.

Best,
    SS

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josee View Post
    Who on this forum has NEVER stolen a pair of panties, hose, a bra or some other article of feminine underthings?
    "That depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

I don't recall ever stealing any of those items. Closest I got was that when I was in residence, the washing machine was shared male and female, and there was a time when a pair of panties had clearly fallen on the floor after being washed and dried. There are a bunch of fine legal distinctions about "lost", "misplaced", "abandoned", "unknowingly acquired through right of purchase", and the like; I believe that under the situation the panties would have qualified as "abandoned".

Now, if you had included "borrowed without permission"... urk!

It seems some people forget to take into account whether or not the person has good hygiene. Hence, why I know my mom won't buy undergarments from a garage sale no matter how low the price is. You just don't know the original owner is a clean person, std free, etc.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

The truth is, I had to buy panties in order to have any because I am big and tall (6'5", 200 lbs but trying to lose a little belly), and I have never had an opportunity to swipe ANY clothes that would fit! I have bought all my clothes by walking up to a register and paying for them, so I am well past any embarrassment about doing so. In fact, I bought a dress and a blouse at a thrift store today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Panty theft is so common it's only newsworthy when the paper or station is trying to jack up their ratings to get more money from advertisers. This is when anything with a sexual overtone becomes news.

Pretty much any college or singles area will have one or two panty thieves. They may just have an underwear fetish or they may be cross-dressers who haven't worked up the nerve to buy their own yet. There are some who ONLY want panties that have been worn.

A few years back, there were a bunch of grandmothers who would wear panties for a day and sell them on the internet, claiming they had been worn by a beautiful woman. Some had pictures of themselves in their hay-day to prove that the were actually beautiful women - back then. The police were tracking a pedophile and followed the lead and didn't know what to do with the grannies. However, the grannies kept records and their records helped police to catch the perpetrator.

This thread made me think of this hit from the past by Pink Floyd, enjoy girls )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTFR...e_gdata_player
    Love many,
    Trust few,
    but always paddle,
    your own canoe xx

About 3 years ago I had pipe brake and had a inch and a half of water throughout my house. Servpro sucked out the water, cc carpet replaced the carpet. Flash forward to 4 weeks ago. I'm coming out and I'm inventorying my equipment, what fit what don't. I'm missing a relay nice gray (fully lined) skirt a very comfortable pair of sling back pumps, silk blouse and some nice panties that I was keeping for a special occasion. I don't mind helping a girl out but she could have asked, I'm sure I could have found something for her. But NOT those pump's.
    Jackie B...........

The More Intelligent The Mind The More Intricate The Games.
    ne soyez pas jaloux de mon Boogie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I woulld NEVER steal another bras and panties! BUT! I have borrowed bras and panties with the intention of NEVER giving them back!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Bee View Post
    ... I don't mind helping a girl out but she could have asked, I'm sure I could have found something for her. But NOT those pump's.

NO. i found them fair and square. If'n you hadn't stuck them clear to the back of your closet i'd not have had to go looking so there. Next time just leave them by the front door to save me the effort of hav'n to flood your house.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Well you just never know about prople do you.
    Angie

Chewies sister-moulted!
    When I was a kid there was a spate of undie theft round our way .
    It resulted in my mother locking the back door even if we were in the house in the evening in daylight !
    I'll never forget one night around 10 - ish my friend from next door was hammering on the bedroom wall waking me up calling "theres someone in youre back garden . Now my old home was mid terrace , I opened my bedroom window , looked out noticing my pal Paul , next door was already hanging out of his window in the dark . In whispered tones he told me to be quiet ... nothing silence . All of a sudden there was a noise in the undergrowth at the far end of the garden .
    Someone was there .
    I nearly shouted , but Paul beat me to it with his fishing bait catapault loaded with lead shot weights . There was a shout , swearing and crashing about as the neighbour who lived opposite ( at the bottom of our garden ) cursed over the fence so it was us the little b*ggers who'd been scaring his pet rabbits at night shooting air guns ect .
    He came round . Hammered on the door and demanded to see my father .
    Didn't half get a thick ear , but funnily enough no more laundry went missing .