Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Websites

My website are mostly picture of me and I use DHE editor (1.8 is the free version) to make it. Rather easy.

Websites

Hi, Christine. I have blog which is done in pink (www.difecta.blogspot.com). I design it in pink because it is my favorite femme color. I wear pink shirts as a male. Pink is an excellent color and it adds softness to the site.

Gennee

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    For anyone interseted in starting their own but like me have about as much knowledge on how to do so as an ant has of making a four tier wedding cake then I can wholeheartedly recommend the MSN spaces network.

I made mine a few months back and have great fun adding to it on a regular occasion , but the best bit is it's all there ready for you , just click to add new stuff move it around the page and hey presto you're done.

Only problem can be that it's prone to the same MSN moments that Messenger can suffer from from time to time.

For instance at the moment it doesn't seem to want to display my photo, but hey ho that's what you get for doing it on the cheap

The link's in my signature BTW in case you haven't already spotted it
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

website

my website www.crossdresser.com.au

Designed by a crossdresser, myself and my daughter. Now helped along by my webmaid Kylee

An easy do-it-yourself site to create your own website is www.siterightnow.com. Costs about $20 a month but lots of tips and easy to do. My wife and I have our business website through this place and it is no hassle!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Thought this would be a good thread to mention I finally updated my site some. Still have more to add but as slow as I am it may take a while
    http://www.cindy8082002.com

I use Geocities Pro its about $10.00 a month with extra space and doesnt have the anoying pop ups you get with their free service. Also it allows cross-posting pics where the free service wont.
    There is a easy web page building program included ,and it will accept Microsoft Front Page (which I have and love but havn't changed over to yet)

Cindy

Here's mine

Hi Gals-

I try to use mine to educate people. I don't know if I have succeeded, but I feel good about it.

http://kristi26.homestead.com/home.html

Nicole

I'm a web developer as my full time job so I've had a few personal websites. My latest was actually a crossdressing support site called Planet Tgirl.

I had fun running the site and had plenty of models for the galleries page, but it just took up so much of my time that I couldn't keep up with it anymore.

I still own the planettgirl.com domain name and have my own web server so I might try something again sometime.
    Charlotte

Websites

How many of you have websites dedicated to your femmeselves? I'm planning on Sarah building herself a website, but am a little short on ideas for content and presentation!
    Do Not Feed The Newbie

I've never done it, but I'm tempted.

Many of the 'gurlz' here have websites and I think you can find the links to them in the Members List. Just for the sake of convenience here's a link to mine. . . . http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Dixie

It's not quite what it used to be, and it certainly aint what I want, but until I can get my head around Macromedia's Flash MX this is it.

http://www.sammyjouk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

If you have any questions, need any help, message me.
    All the best
    SammyJo

Sazzle..
    From all the hundreds I have seen.. FAQ, Photo's, Bio and now blog/diary are things you need to be thinking about. You can get free blog sites all over the web, just depends really on what you have in your head... sky is the limit..
    SammyJo off to have a bath and shave........
    Last edited by ChrissyCrossedLegs; 10-20-2005 at 01:28 PM.

I've got my hosting and things sorted already, and have been paying for it for months with nothing up! just need content ideas and the motivation to get something going
    Do Not Feed The Newbie

If you have MicroSoft FrontPage, you can design a Website in no time at all. In fact you can get ready-made templates and all you do then is go in and change it to suit your needs. Makes a very professional web site.
    You can edit, display, and run it from your desktop before you upload it.
    When my wife and I had our home business, I used it to make our business web site and was very pleased with the outcome.