Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Amazing Are winter Clothes...

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar

How Amazing Are winter Clothes...

This will be my first winter out off the closest and I just can't get over how cute winter clothes are. I am still pretty knew to dressing up so I don't look very good in short skirts or shorts but winter clothes leave so much more to the imagination. Not to mention everyone looks good in leggings, boots and long sweaters. How is every one dressing this winter?

Hmmmm? Skirts, slacks, maybe a dress or two, probably not real heavy and warm jackets either since I am finally living in a fantastic temperate winter climate. I have taken a recent interest in those cute winter clothes and snow boot items so nicely shown in the fashion magazines. Makes me want to live in the colder snowier climes, and then, fortunately, my common sense takes over and saves me!

Quote Originally Posted by GenderCurious Andrea View Post
    This will be my first winter out off the closest and I just can't get over how cute winter clothes are. I am still pretty knew to dressing up so I don't look very good in short skirts or shorts but winter clothes leave so much more to the imagination. Not to mention everyone looks good in leggings, boots and long sweaters. How is every one dressing this winter?
    This week? Well, leggings, boots and long sweaters of course silly. As winter sets in however, that sweater gets replaced on really cold days with winter coats short and long, silk scarves, and leather gloves. I love 4 seasons really.

I love winter because I feel I can get away with shaving my entire body and not many things feel as good as silky stockings on extra smooth legs. My legs are my best lady like natural assets. I have recently gotten a Ralph Lauren charcoal grey short cotton dress with matching to the thigh coat (same length as the dress). Lots of legs always makes me feel good. I only get to dress as Susan 3 or 4 times a month (Atlanta Ga) and I seem to alway wear stockings and pumps. Tight pencil skirts are great.

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    just got new leggings and they fit like a dream, one size fits all black with lace ends. I'll post some picture when I find out how to attach photos from my phone lol ; )

About the only thing I really like about this years winter fashions is the high boots. I very much prefer the look of a woman dressed in a skirt and coat with high boots than the usual winter wear of pants or jeans. Over all, summer is my fsvorite time when women are wearing fashionable clothes with the currently fashionable short skirts. If boots were not so expensive I would go looking for a pair. Another problem is that I do not think my wife would approve of me wearing ladies boots.

Joyously 27
    Living in south Florida my Patriots sports jacket hides my bra while making my early
    morning walks. As the day gets warmer so do I. It's rough being closeted.

Platinum Member
    When fall weather finally reaches Houston, as it has this week, it opens up half of my wardrobe. Being a transplanted Minnesotan, I particularly love wearing sweaters...and at last...its tolerably cool!

Long boots and a thick fitted puffa jacket.....
    One day, I hope to make myself passable.....

Cold weather clothes awesome! I just love the sweater and skirt look.paired with boots and tights! Plus cold weather clothes hide my flaws.
    Cary

Yep I agree winter clothes rock! sweaters and jeans boots and hats! you can get away with not having to shave your legs!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I like the whole leggins and tights options. They make me feel nice and warm and look cute

A long sweater, leggings, and boots are my favorite look. I ordered a new pair of boots last week. They should be showing up any day now!

Winter is great. Turtlenecks, scarfs and boots. Last winter I didn't have the stuff inside of me to venture out. Too scared of slipping in heels. This winter, it's going to be different... I'm goin' to have a blast....

Renne.....

Winter clothes are my fav!
    Boots,tights,etc...love the Fall and Winter!
    (easier to pass,all bundled up,lol
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    Cold weather clothes awesome! I just love the sweater and skirt look.paired with boots and tights! Plus cold weather clothes hide my flaws.
    Agree, agree... Two thumbs up!!!

i second this.. i too am rather new at all this.. but winter clothing gives so many prospects

Another Day Another Dress
    Ive got my choice between either some boots and some skinny jeans or leggins and a cute mini skirt with boots. im really hoping to go out an get a cute peacoat for this winter. its something ive been really wanting to get
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

I don't dress fully but I'm looking forward to using this winter for the first time to really wear girly things frequently underneath of my sweats discreetly and for that I am excited too!

Luv it!! The boots, leggings and dark colors are sooo fabulous!!!!

Winter clothes make a CDer's life much easier, IMO. They are nice, fit, feel and look better, I love it! Sweaters, leggings, coats, scarves, boots, you name it!

All of the above, plus warm furry things! Although we don't get to wear them much in Florida. I had a vest with a furry collar I'd bought in Macy's in Virginia ... when my wife found it, she fell in love with it and , ... well, fair trade, I have some of her old stuff, and now she has some of mine!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Next to summer I like winter best, but here most of the clothes don't change, comes from having cool summers and mild winters. But at least I do get to dig out the sweaters and the sweater dress. Boots are cute, but I also love sandal season.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

JoanieK
    I agree. Opaque tights, sweaters and short skirts are my idea of a fun ensemble. Fall fashion is like Chistmas.

If you love wearing women's clothes then pound for pound it's best time of year!! More is better! Plus it gives you more things to hide behind! Lol. At 40 below zero everyone passes!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos