Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Amazing Are winter Clothes...

Winter clothes are the best. I adore all the cute coats and scarfs you can wear. Also being toasty warm is always a bonus.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

I love long woolen skirts and sweaters paired with boots or leggings and comfortable shoes.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    well finally got out again after a year,and seeing it was a dreary day I decided to wear skinny jeans for a wee change (i nearly always wear a skirt),knee high boots and nice new top,I have to say it felt great and I do love winter fashion,even more than the Summer.Long sweaters,cowlnecks and soft knits my particular faves also knitted dresses and boots.On milder days even knee length skirts,opaques and boots is a nice winter look

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I loooove winter outfits. They put summer clothes to shame. They make me feel like so much more of a woman

leggings are the best during the winter time along with boots! I also like wearing my tunic and sweaters. It's also nice that it covers up my unshaven hair.

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    Now if finding a sweater dress that fits is possible. My last trip into several stores, the sizes fell a size short.
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

Winter is great because I can fully dress. Opaque tights allow me out as I am not in a position to shave. Can't wait for winter!

I dress for the temperature. My winter wardrobe includes boots, pants, leggings, long coats, short coats, a fur coat( you really have to try one on to believe it), silk scarves( I love them), sweaters long and short, skirts long and short, leather gloves and soft mittens, ski jacket, and a two piece snowmobile suit. I think that just about does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If you love wearing women's clothes then pound for pound it's best time of year!! More is better! Plus it gives you more things to hide behind! Lol. At 40 below zero everyone passes!!
    LOL! I agree with every word
    Cary