Thread: Progress

Progress

Hey girls!

As the title suggests I've been making and seeing some progress. First part is with my SO. I said in a previous post that I told a colleague and she is teaching me to do my makeup, well she also wants to go shopping together. When I told my SO about that she got a little affronted and said that it was her job. Though she did state that it would have to be online at least for now. Up until that point there was the usual don't ask/don't tell policy. So the fact that she's now showing some interest, even a little bit gives me hope that she will one day actively embrace Stacey instead of barely tolerating her.

The second part is for myself. I go to an adult numeracy course on a Monday evening, because I didn't do my GCSE's and tonight I decided to go with my feet on show:

Of course I "lost a bet" but as far as I'm concerned it's the baby steps that make all the difference. I never would have even thought about doing that even a few weeks ago!

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    HI Stacey!

Way to go!

Hugs
    Trisha

Previously GraceAnne
    Your wife may be showing interest b/c she feels you are 'having an outside relationship' if you shop with someone else. Idk. Jealousy of the 'other' woman. It might backfire on you. Just sayin'.

If you are making forward steps, that is awesome. Keep in mind what J'lyn says though, it can backfire. Especially if she feels like theres competition from someone else helping you out. She might be into it for a bit then say to herself, hey I didn't sign up for all this CD shit 24/7 and show resentment etc... It happened to me, I've backed off, we talked a lot and now things are great.

I'm happy you are making progress! Respecting your SO's discions is very important here! Keep her happy and you will stay happy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

If that's the shoes you wore, I would never have noticed the toes, those shoes are so cute, I would never have gotten to the toes. As for a shopping buddy, that would have my wife climbing the walls, if she thought I was out doing a thing like that with some other women, but then if she where out running around with some guy, they just might get me up in arms too. Remember shopping for female clothing for yourself, a guy, just might be something your wife feels is a little personal for sharing with another women. But maybe because she feels you have found someone else, she might get more interested in being involved, just to keep you on the straight and narrow. Tread carefully my friend, you are on a slippery slope.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.