This weekend I made a decision. I decided that I was going to wear panties and a bra on my hour plus train ride to Chicago. I have gone out in public before, but always when it is dark and never too close to other people.

After showering I put on a pair of lace white VS panties and a white lace 38B VS bra and inserted my cutlets. I also applied a woman's deodorant to add to the excitement.

I pulled on men's dockers and a men's button down shirt over my lingerie and headed to the train station. My plan was to wear a jacket while waiting for the train, but it was about 45 degrees, so I decided not to wear it. It was exciting standing with people I usually stand with, wondering if they noticed my chest, even though it was somewhat dark. I rode the train without incident.

My plan was to go to the bathroom on the train and slip off my bra, but was so enjoying myself that I decided to keep it on for my 20 minute walk to my Chicago office. The sun was now up and I passed hundreds of people on my way. I don't think anyone noticed, but I was trembling thinking that I could get caught.

Once at work, I slipped into the bathroom and took off my bra. I am now sitting in my quite wet panties trying to get some work done.

I will try to post a picture later today.

Ashley