Thread: what a morning!!!

what a morning!!!

This weekend I made a decision. I decided that I was going to wear panties and a bra on my hour plus train ride to Chicago. I have gone out in public before, but always when it is dark and never too close to other people.

After showering I put on a pair of lace white VS panties and a white lace 38B VS bra and inserted my cutlets. I also applied a woman's deodorant to add to the excitement.

I pulled on men's dockers and a men's button down shirt over my lingerie and headed to the train station. My plan was to wear a jacket while waiting for the train, but it was about 45 degrees, so I decided not to wear it. It was exciting standing with people I usually stand with, wondering if they noticed my chest, even though it was somewhat dark. I rode the train without incident.

My plan was to go to the bathroom on the train and slip off my bra, but was so enjoying myself that I decided to keep it on for my 20 minute walk to my Chicago office. The sun was now up and I passed hundreds of people on my way. I don't think anyone noticed, but I was trembling thinking that I could get caught.

Once at work, I slipped into the bathroom and took off my bra. I am now sitting in my quite wet panties trying to get some work done.

I will try to post a picture later today.

Ashley
    Ashley

Oh my, wet panties, you sure did have a good time!lol.. Good for you Ashley!

Well well what a morning indeed lol glad you had fun
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Way to go Ashley!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!!

Hugs
    Trisha

Nothing like wet panties

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Soon you will going all en femme on the train.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

That was brave, I've been out in a bra and fillers before but never without a jacket.

As for the wet panties...you naughty girl!!! lol!!

Marcella
    [SIZE="3"]Marcella
    [/SIZE]

Star sign Taurus
    Bull on the outside Belle on the inside

I can not get any work done wearing panties. I have tried so many times, i just have to take them off so i can focus.

Yes that's quite a great morning I must say! Wet panties I understand! But what did you do with your bra when you took it off!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Good to read.
    Life is pleasant w/o the edge on it. Nothing better then some girl clothes to soften things up.
    I under dress everyday for years. I am careful about bras too. I will wear a bra and forms more in the winter here in NY, but it still feels nice, though under my winter jacket.
    I was just looking and some nice camis to wear.
    Black Friday is right around the corner ladies!!! I am going to wait til next week see what deals are dealt.
    polythene pam

Stuck it in my briefcase
    Ashley

Don't think I will ever be able to dress all en femme in a public place in daylight.

But I guess you never know
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    Don't think I will ever be able to dress all en femme in a public place in daylight.

But I guess you never know
    Well, neither did I, but ....

A brave first step! We learn by experience, one step at a time. PS, I wear Depends (ladies size large) over my panties, just in case.... they also fill out my tush a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club