Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aside from putting on the lingerie, the shoes, the dresses...

Aside from putting on the lingerie, the shoes, the dresses...

...the pantyhose/stockings, the wig, the make up, and the jewellery etc., what is the ultimate "girly" experience for you that transports you straight into another dimension?

For me, its the "snap" sound I hear when I click my make up compact shut, or when I push the cover back onto my lipstick tube. Don't know why, but I find both actions to be extremely sensuous, erotic, and just plain "girly".

There, I've said it...!

Hands down it's curling my eye lashes. Just so unmasculine.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This year it has been polishing my nails! It really makes me feel feminine, at least a little more so than with out.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Sitting down to pee? -- well, not quite.

I would have to say "straightening my hair for 2000 Alex." Specifically, the smell that comes from the super heating (yet not burning) of the hair. Also, the smells of some of my makeup.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Platinum Member
    The ultimate...well, how about the best experience so far? For me it is going out and being with other people. I find it validating to be able to meet, make acquaintances and enjoy spending time with others people.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Using my hands (getting dressed, putting on makeup) with color on my nails.

I must admit that it's a pain to color my nails first as they have to harden, and I waste Tina-time by coloring my nails in drab. The best situation is to be able to color my nails the night before

A close second is working the "strap" on high heels. Not all of my heels have a strap, but putting the leather through the buckle and finding the darned hole for the little lever (what a pain!) has no masculine counterpart!

tina

The scent of my cologne is intoxicating...it took a lot of trial and error to find the right scent for me, and I always save that spritz for last, just before I head out the door, makes me feel so feminine!

I love applying my makeup, especially lipstick.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Two things for me. The first is applying my lipstick, the last act before heading out the door. I look at myself in the mirror and see the complete finished product. The other is when I am standing in the line to use the women's restroom at the theater just like all the other pretty ladies.

The image is there like in a coloring book . I just have to add the color to give it life.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aahh there are so many and it changes sometimes. When all is said and done, I love that one last peek in the mirror before heading out...

Hard question to answe since there are so many little things that transport me into another dimension. It could be while in the shower shaving my legs and chest. or the application of a feminine lotion before I even begin to dress. Sometimes it's the careful application of eye makeup, lipstick and face makeup. it could be when I put on the crowning glory...my wig. Maybe the smell; of my perfume, or the sexy feeling of my hose, slip and soft dress. I think this transportation to another dimension can happen at any moment from shower to getting dressed and slipping on my heels. But maybe it really hits me when my SO says, " Brandy, you look very very nice."

The click click sound of my 4” heels as Lady Suzy walks over her highly polished wooden floor to ring for the butler.

For me I would have to say it is when I feel a strap from a dress or camisole slide off my shoulder. Another is feeling a corset tightening around me, I love that. Another is applying make-up. But the best is just getting to see and feel the completed product. As you can tell, much of this is sensual for me. Those feelings bring me to a much more feminine (and happier) state of mind. As I complete dressing and make-up, I often feel downright giddy and simply can't stop smiling.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    The click click sound of my 4” heels as Lady Suzy walks over her highly polished wooden floor to ring for the butler.
    A butler. I have always loved the idea of the old English manor houses. Servants bustling about, cooking, cleaning, polishing... It is a part of British culture that has died out of most of the American culture. It certainly evokes a romantic image for me.

Anna

I agree with the feeling, and look a corset give me. Looking at my panties in my drawer every morning, is a great way to start the day..

I love the feeling of a long zipper as it is pulled up my back. Oh YES!

For me it has always been flipping my long hair back...the feeling as it falls about and draps my neck and my bare shoulders...then looking at myself in the mirror...PRESTO!
    I sometimes get teary eyed.
    "Missed it by that much!"

I love putting my wife's used panties on after I have smelled them, then pantie y hose over my legs and slowly pulling they up over her panties that I am wearing. Then, when I can I put her bra on and use a couple or her used panties in the cups, then a blouse on along with a wig I have bought. Each step seems to remove the male in me and bring out the love I feel for women in which I have always wanted to be. The smell of her and knowing were the panties and bra have been makes me wish I had been born a female instead of what I am. I think that if I had been born female I would have stayed with other female's period. They are the sexiest human beings on this earth and the kindest most of the time. Lord I love CD because it brings me to who I am. I am trying to get used to putting makeup on and finger nail enamel on plus eye makeup. It is coming slow and since my wife readily does not understand why I am the way I am it is coming slow. I can't wait until I can do this with my wife who I love so much. She cannot admit that putting my shirts on once in a while plus jeans that are almost like males and tennis shoes is in a way CD.
    Your Sister
    Bonnie Sue
    Last edited by BonnieSue; 11-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.

The sound of the padlocks of my 5 inch locking stilettos being snapped shut!

Getting dressed and seeing the finished look is always a turn on for me. I recently started applying nail polish and that look is so hot. So I guess that's it for now as I have yet to purchase a wig. I REALLY need to get a good wig.

Looking through the responses I realise there are many things which I take for granted but are so feminine. However, I'm with Tina B on the nail polish and "Lady Suzy" with the click of the heels on a hard floor. Can't manage 4 inch though, not enough oxygen up there lol.

Marcella
    [SIZE="3"]Marcella
    [/SIZE]

Star sign Taurus
    Bull on the outside Belle on the inside

For me it's the scent of my perfume as I rub my wrists together after that first dab.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

1 - The final touches on the make-up, and perfume, and seeing the "finished product", preferably in a full length mirror.
    2 - Being out in public in a skirt & heels when someone brushes up against me - I feel vulnerable, a bit scared, and very feminine.
    3 - Being in the car with the floor vents on, the feel of hot or cold air blowing up my skirt, very nice.
    4 - Any kind of heels - changes my balance.
    5 - When someone opens the door for me, or other courtesies afforded to a woman by a man or another woman.
    6 - When a woman stares at me wanting my legs or outfit. Especially when she tells me.
    7 - When a woman seduces me very gently and slowly, with her taking the lead.
    8 - when walking down the street, and traffic slows down for a better look.

Aside from all the clothing, I think it is the smell and taste of lipstick that does it for me...
    Anna x