Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisexuality & Crossdressing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bisexuality & Crossdressing

I'm might as well let you girls know that I'm Bi. I'm wondering if there are others who are Bi as well? It's my understanding that most of you are Hetro. Am I correct or the "oddball" here? Can I still be accepted here? I'm hoping so and thinking it should be ok. I just want to ad. Unlike others who are Bi I'm not into this just for sex or turn-ons. It's really about trying to be the best girly-girl I can be. It really is about experiencing being a woman. That's my ultimate goal. If sex with a man or a woman comes about as a result it will be due to good friendship. I'm not into this for sexual reasons.

Paulette.

Hi Paulette. I am as well. I'd say that I am bigender and bisexual at the same time. That is, I'm interested in dating men while en femme and women while en homme. I don't know if there are many bisexual crossdressers, but we are here and there. I certainly accept you and I think the ladies here are very supportive of all the diversity that the forum has to offer. Thank you for speaking out! - Julie

I am in the same category as you.
    Danielle

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Hi all,

My first post in the non-member intro forum. I do consider myself my bi and believe in me I could "give up" being bi if I were to find the right GG who was a 100% supportive of my crossdressing and would actually encourage it.
    Steffi
    Last edited by az_azeel; 11-16-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Removed referance to toys.. please keep within the rules

Quote Originally Posted by steffanie View Post
    Hi all,

My first post in the non-member intro forum. I do consider myself my bi and believe in me I could "give up" being bi if I were to find the right GG who was a 100% supportive of my crossdressing and would actually encourage it.
    Steffi
    Steffi,

First off, welcome. Second, I understand how you feel. I hope you feel welcome here.

Anna
    Last edited by Anna Lorree; 11-16-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed part of the quoted post after editing the post

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm bisexual leaning much more to gay so come on Sean,whip it out,let's see what ya got LMAO

Hi Steff and welcome.
    If there's one thing I've learned since cross dressing and dreaming about being female since I was nine or 10 (longer actually, but distinct memories from those ages) is that sexuality cannot be easily defined.
    I'm bi. I've always chased women and despite what I said above I chased girls starting from about the same time I wanted to be one. But as a teenager I started to notice feelings of attraction to certain men, in the context that I would be their girlfriend. Of course I repressed those feelings until well into my twenties, when after the breakup of a LTR I finally let myself experiment.
    Sorry I'm sort of hijacking your thread to vent, so to speak, here, but I don't think I'm alone in living a life of sexual confusion. There's the 'bi when dressed' theory', which I get, yet I still don't think it's entirely honest.
    I've always wanted to be in relationships with women, and I can honestly say I have no desire to be in a relationship with a man. But there was this one time...

Hello Paulette,
    Of course you are welcome. This can be a great place, ok it is a great place. And a valuable resource fomoinfo. Say what you like about sexuality, you will find some wisened folks here that will tell you exactly what they think too.
    There are many Cd'ers that are married and hetro, quite a few. But there are allot of Tg'ed folks too. I am more girl than guy, but still present as male.
    It is good to talk, a confusing thing this TG stuff is. Last night I said...that's it, no more, I am letting my body hair grow back and I am not painting my nails, no night gowns and bras and boobies tonight..I 'll never be a girl..but really I am already a girl. I just do not have time to invest in looking pretty, I am busy, but still.........Anyway honey you are welcome Here.
    I was gonna post that I want to quit dressing up but who am I kidding. I am going to go right into it this time, that will help me, acceptance and freedom!
    polythene pam

Yes you are an oddball. We are all perfectly well-adjusted, normal members of society that never do anything that is not socially acceptable to the conformed society we live in.

Yes, most of "us" are obsessed with telling everybody we are totally hetero, even when nobody even asks us that question in a thread... And...you know that nobody "lies" on the Internet, so we are all telling the truth...

And if you believe any of that nonsense...I have a nice bridge for sale that you can purchase to live under...

If anything is apparent on this forum, it is that there is no such thing as an "oddball" around here...

Welcome to the party...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I must be an odd ball or just have a bi magnet attached to me. I'd say about 25-30% I know are bi. What I have not encountered yet is a gay CD.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

same here but never been out as latanya. but i see myself as hetero! when I'm male I am only interested in women. but if i ventured out as latnaya i would want to be perceived as a woman and i guess everyting that goes along with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie8181 View Post
    Hi Paulette. I am as well. I'd say that I am bigender and bisexual at the same time. That is, I'm interested in dating men while en femme and women while en homme. I don't know if there are many bisexual crossdressers, but we are here and there. I certainly accept you and I think the ladies here are very supportive of all the diversity that the forum has to offer. Thank you for speaking out! - Julie
    Getting in this very late I realize, but I've heard of the above referred to as "Hetero-Gender"
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie8181 View Post
    Same goes for me! while dressed enfemme,I want to be a woman in every way!

I was worrying the same thing as you! Yes I am Bi also (or at least Bi curious...I seem to be attracted to women a bit more than men - but I'm still struggling to fully understand it all...) It's good to see there are a few more here as well .

I always thought I was straight.
    But because I have fantasised about being a girl being with a guy. I think I am bi-curious. I guess.
    If I was a woman i know i would be a lesbian.

Who knows and does it really matter?

I am not sure about this anymore, been thinking on it (and have edited my response), previously I was happy to accept the 'Bi label' but now I am not so sure. The occassional thought doesnt necesarrily make me that way. Perhaps its more a curiosity of something taboo/forbidden and less of an action I would actually carry out.
    Last edited by KiwiHeather; 01-29-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Rethinking my response

hi paulette

yes i'm bi welcome to the party

wendy xxx

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Some people that are not aware of pansexuality may categorize my sexuality as bisexual. Which is fine and dandy. However, I have an attraction to all gender identities not just limited to the male and female gender identities.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 11-16-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Welcome Paulette.
    I suppose I'm bi-curious. I fantasize about being with a man primarily when dressed. When it finally happens, or if it ever happens, then I can be classified as bi-sexual.
    Is that the way it works, or am I bi now just for thinking about it?
    So many labels, so much to choose from, so much to aspire to.
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
    That's it. I'm a rose.

Shari,
    I'm in the exact same position as you. I struggled with that question for many years. I like to tell my friends that I'm bi-curious and tell myself that I'm bisexual. Bisexual sounds more committed more in to it. That with which we call ourselves makes us lean towards sterotypes. When you tell someone what kind of person you are you are telling them what you think that title means.
    When people think of a bisexual, they think of someone who is actively having sex with males and females at the present moment . And because of that
    if you do not fit this narrow description you are just bi-curious. People have forgotten the meaning of these titles. Like the fact that one of them is not actually a title. Bi-curiosity is just a curiosity for mere moments. And the moment that that curiosity becomes sexually pleasurable for you is the moment that you become a bisexual person. After that, it is simply a matter of your degree of bisexuality.

Paulette, there is, in my opinion, no such thing as "normal" because nobody has been able to define it yet. Therefore you can't be classified as an oddball. A warm welcome to you, so c'mon in and enjoy the ride! This place and the folks here are great.

I'm TS but I thought I was a CDer for awhile. I would have claimed that I was a heterosexual male in the past. I got the hetero part right anyway well mostly hetero but I like girls too I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one. Girls can be so freaking tedious! unlike many people her who say they are only attracted to men while dressed as a woman my sexual fantasies have been pretty consistent since puberty. In them I have always been a girl with a guy, it has never mattered what I was wearing.

I am probably bi-sexual, but am more likely pan-sexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Some people that are not aware of pansexuality may categorize my sexuality as bisexual. Which is fine and dandy. However, I have an attraction to all gender identities not just limited to the male and female gender identities.
    I agree with chantal. My sexual attractions are not merely limited to gender or sexual preference more to what is appealing when I am in the mood.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Platinum Member
    don't feel alone. I think there are as quite a few bi and gay members...pretty much in the same proportion as the larger society. Like many of us, I had a bi fling in my youth and although I'm in a hetero LTR, I still consider myself bi in terms of inclination.