Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisexuality & Crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by preston.cs98 View Post
    I am probably bi-sexual, but am more likely pan-sexual.
    I agree with this statement, I dont want to exclude any group out of my attraction because for me its not just about gender its about personality and soul (m,f,cd,ts,tv)

All Cds are either gay, bi, or bicurious because CDs are women born in a mans body. They have a feminine personality and enjoy presenting themselves as a woman. it is every CDs dream to be one of the girls and talk about clothes, gossip and men. To be kissed by a tall prince charming is a CDs fairy tale ending. It turns her into the princess she has always wanted to be. When a CD gets affirmation as a girl it sets her female side free....

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Hi all,

My first post in the non-member intro forum. I do consider myself my bi and believe in me I could "give up" being bi if I were to find the right GG who was a 100% supportive of my crossdressing and would actually encourage it.
    Steffi
    Last edited by az_azeel; 11-16-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Removed referance to toys.. please keep within the rules

Quote Originally Posted by steffanie View Post
    Hi all,

My first post in the non-member intro forum. I do consider myself my bi and believe in me I could "give up" being bi if I were to find the right GG who was a 100% supportive of my crossdressing and would actually encourage it.
    Steffi
    Steffi,

First off, welcome. Second, I understand how you feel. I hope you feel welcome here.

Anna
    Last edited by Anna Lorree; 11-16-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed part of the quoted post after editing the post

Everyone can be accepted here. The whole idea about this is to disseminate information so that we can eliminate the discrimination we all face as a result of our "other side" and to provide support and assistance to those who need it.

While I'm not bi, I surely wouldn't call you an "oddball" or anything. I have friends that are gay and I'm sure some that are bi, but we are all individuals and have our own needs and desires.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm bisexual leaning much more to gay so come on Sean,whip it out,let's see what ya got LMAO

Welcome! I rarely post here, life is full and rewarding, but wanted to let you know you are definitely not alone. I'm also Bi/Pan - pick a word, but in a monogamous relationship with my wife. No different than being straight and married, you don't sleep with someone else if that's the rule at home.

Hi Paulette!

We are what we are and no judgment! Welcome!

Oh yeah, beware the trolls that these types of questions bring out from under their bridges!

Debby

Hi all, I'm new on here and this is my first post.
    I'm bi-curious I think. I like to wear panties bras and stockings. I totally respect every1 here, but I don't find men attractive at all! Now Some TS are lovely!

Hi Steff and welcome.
    If there's one thing I've learned since cross dressing and dreaming about being female since I was nine or 10 (longer actually, but distinct memories from those ages) is that sexuality cannot be easily defined.
    I'm bi. I've always chased women and despite what I said above I chased girls starting from about the same time I wanted to be one. But as a teenager I started to notice feelings of attraction to certain men, in the context that I would be their girlfriend. Of course I repressed those feelings until well into my twenties, when after the breakup of a LTR I finally let myself experiment.
    Sorry I'm sort of hijacking your thread to vent, so to speak, here, but I don't think I'm alone in living a life of sexual confusion. There's the 'bi when dressed' theory', which I get, yet I still don't think it's entirely honest.
    I've always wanted to be in relationships with women, and I can honestly say I have no desire to be in a relationship with a man. But there was this one time...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    All Cds are either gay, bi, or bicurious because CDs are women born in a mans body. They have a feminine personality and enjoy presenting themselves as a woman. it is every CDs dream to be one of the girls and talk about clothes, gossip and men. To be kissed by a tall prince charming is a CDs fairy tale ending. It turns her into the princess she has always wanted to be. When a CD gets affirmation as a girl it sets her female side free....
    I could not disagree more with the above statement. One might argue that to CD one may be TG, but that doesn't mean all CDs are transexuals, nor does it mean that all CDs are secretly or otherwise longing for a male companion. The statement above ignores an abundance of evidence to the contrary and disregards the vast majority of statements regarding gender identification and sexual preference expressed by members of this forum.
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-16-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Fixed the quote tag bracket. :)

I could not disagree more with the above statement. One might argue that to CD one may be TG, but that doesn't mean all CDs are transexuals, nor does it mean that all CDs are secretly or otherwise longing for a male companion. The statement above ignores an abundance of evidence to the contrary and disregards the vast majority of statements regarding gender identification and sexual preference expressed by members of this forum.
    Well said. You can't put labels on all of us.

I thought everyone was bi, lol.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i'm bi, but i've been with more men recently than women. I was never interested in men at all until i was 26 when i had my first brush with a man. I've found the more feminine i've gotten over the years, the more intrest i've had in men. i dont though, like them, on a whole. moustaches and beards turn me off, yuck, and hairy men i'm not into either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I'm completely straight, except when I'm with a man. :P

Seriously though, I'm definitely Bi, and it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. Although the term pansexual that someone mentioned probably fits me as well.

Here we go again. Some members have already reported your post for its skewed views. But, it is your opinion such as it is and so your post stays.

Honestly, don't you get tired of making the same broad brush comments, and getting shot down by the membership here?

To the newbies ... not to worry, Sean is harmless. He comes in here every few weeks/months or so, spews the same rhetoric, gets shot down for applying his theories to *all* CDs, and then he goes away for a little while.
    Reine

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I prefer the term "hetroflexible".

Great term, LOL, "hetroflexible"

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    Is the what we call sexually flexible ?
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Hmmmm.. It took me years to come to terms, but I am definitely bi when I am dressed, straight otherwise...Does that make sense??? LOL... There are times when I feel VERY submissive when I am dressed...VERY submissive....

Silver Member
    I'm bi--I prefer feminine men, girls like me, and ggs--not into uber masculine types
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Here we go again.
    Reine, if I wasn't already married. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    That's GREAT! Made my day!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

If this is satire...brilliant. If this is literal, this is one of the least astute comments ever.

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneATX View Post
    I agree with this statement, I dont want to exclude any group out of my attraction because for me its not just about gender its about personality and soul (m,f,cd,ts,tv)
    This is exactly what I meant. My attraction to someone is not usually related to gender.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-17-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Bi here, but still just a man in a dress. No desire to be a woman.