Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Bisexuality & Crossdressing

I totally agree with you flatlander - in my opinion, sexuality has a sliding scale. I describe myself as bi, but at the same time, I wouldn't want to settle down and have a relationship with a guy - I just enjoy sexual encounters with men and women.... leaning way more towards women. Sex is great - sometimes I want it with a girl when I am a guy and sometimes when I am a girl too - sometimes AS a girl - WITH a girl - sometimes as a girl with a guy.

It's no wonder I'm confused! ... Life's too short - if you don't hurt anyone - have FUN - but always - ALWAYS - be SAFE! xxx

I'm straight. Although, if the opportunity presented itself, I'm not sure I'd turn him down. When I'm dressed en femme, I think it would be very fun. But, it wouldn't be an emotional attachment, only sexual.

Paulette----Love Women, both when Dressed in Drag as well as Drab!

BUT, Gotta say. When I'm dressed as a Female, I totally give in to the Girly, full FEMININE Personna. TOTALLY Love being a Girl and can see me giving into letting my Girly Self resting my head on a strong shoulder and being treated in a Girly Fashion.

Interestingly, the "trend" for the majority of answers in any given thread entirely depends on the way the original question was asked.

I just want to post or log here, a recent thread that was closed after just one day because really in essence it is a duplicate of this thread, but still the overwhelming majority of answers are "straight" because the question asked was "straight or gay".

Here's a link to the thread (for reference only since it is closed, and only to add to the data in this thread), and a tally of the answers:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...traight./page2

Total posts: 39

Opening and closing posts: 2

Non answers/general comments/people posting twice: 8

Straight: 25 (86%)

Gay: 2 (7%)

Bi: 2 (7%)
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-09-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Corrected the math.
    Reine

You're not alone, I'm -very- bi, although I'm mostly a crossdresser for sexual reasons. lol

Im bi but lean toward men. Ive had sex with men when dressed and enjoyed it a lot. I also enjoy women but it always seems more complicated. Soooo no!! Youre not alone in this bunch.

Same here! The reason I even started dressing so long ago was that I knew I was bi, but when I would think of being with a man, I wanted to be his woman.

Definitely bi. Actually, pan, if you don't mind buzzwords. Definitely prefer the male form, but happily married to a GG all the same.