Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisexuality & Crossdressing

I used to be active in the transgender support groups in Chicago and have met a lot of us. As a result of that, my experience is that there are a lot of people in the community who are bi, so you've got lots of company.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    All Cds are either gay, bi, or bicurious because CDs are women born in a mans body. They have a feminine personality and enjoy presenting themselves as a woman. it is every CDs dream to be one of the girls and talk about clothes, gossip and men. To be kissed by a tall prince charming is a CDs fairy tale ending. It turns her into the princess she has always wanted to be. When a CD gets affirmation as a girl it sets her female side free....
    Oh yeah, baby, we all just dream of meeting a real man like you.

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 11-22-2011 at 12:39 AM.
    My name is Carol.

Shari,
    I'm in the exact same position as you. I struggled with that question for many years. I like to tell my friends that I'm bi-curious and tell myself that I'm bisexual. Bisexual sounds more committed more in to it. That with which we call ourselves makes us lean towards sterotypes. When you tell someone what kind of person you are you are telling them what you think that title means.
    When people think of a bisexual, they think of someone who is actively having sex with males and females at the present moment . And because of that
    if you do not fit this narrow description you are just bi-curious. People have forgotten the meaning of these titles. Like the fact that one of them is not actually a title. Bi-curiosity is just a curiosity for mere moments. And the moment that that curiosity becomes sexually pleasurable for you is the moment that you become a bisexual person. After that, it is simply a matter of your degree of bisexuality.

I am bi too but like others i only want a man when i am dressed but i will check out a man anytime without him noticing. My wife is also bi.

This describes me precisely as well. Except every time I fantasize about being with a man, it's as a woman rather than a man dressed as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Electronica View Post
    I guess I am bi-curious. On one hand, I often fantasize about having sex with men, yet I rarely if ever find men attractive. Rather, I am attracted to the idea of having sex with a man. I can go outside and find a girl attractive, but I don't notice men in the same way. On the other hand, I do tend to have an ideal man in mind whenever I fantasize, I just tend to focus on the body as opposed to what they look like. Sometimes I fantasize about being with a man as a woman, but since I don't know what it's like to be a woman, when I do fantasize about men, I picture myself either dressed as a woman (but still a man) or just as myself. What stops me from calling myself bisexual is that I don't know if I would ever find a man attractive in the same way I would find a woman to be attractive.
    Julie

Wow, interesting stuff! I'd come to terms that I was at least bi-curious a good while back. I've had a couple awkward experiences with other CD's while dressed. I liked it, but it never went very far. I've wanted to experiment more but haven't really had the chance.

I definitely like GG's. A lot That is my main preference. With that said, CD's turn me on a lot too. It was mentioned earlier that maybe that's more fetish than being Bi? I dunno. I could absolutely be with a CD while I was still my normal male self. I prefer for both of us to be dressed though. Regular guys don't do anything for me. I don't even pay attention to them in public generally where as I get whip lash from checking out girls regularly Of course half the time I'm checking out what they're wearing as much as I am them!

So, does that place me Bi, a fetishist, a CD lesbian, or something else?

Not sure it matters in the end, but it is interesting to see the cross section that we have here and how people see themselves.

Banned Read only
    Paulette, I seriously doubt any cares if you are bi or gay or straight. The forum is for crossdressers not corssdressers-with-a-sexual-preference. While most crossdressers are straight, bi and gay will run will be represented here as in the overall population. Welcome.

I guess I'm bi. I can't say definitively because I am committed to my wife.

Paulette

I am also bi and I totally agree with your posting. I am here mainly for the support and if more comes of it great. I would love to chat with you or others about this.

Banned Read only
    All Cds are either gay, bi, or bicurious because CDs are women born in a mans body. They have a feminine personality and enjoy presenting themselves as a woman. it is every CDs dream to be one of the girls and talk about clothes, gossip and men. To be kissed by a tall prince charming is a CDs fairy tale ending. It turns her into the princess she has always wanted to be. When a CD gets affirmation as a girl it sets her female side free....
    Dude, you are whacked out. You haven't a clue what crossdressing is or what is means to the man who does it. Crossdressing is completely unrelated to any sexuality. It is an expression of personality, not sexuality. As a straight, monogamous, married man, I can state with certainty you are wrong. Crossdressers are straight, or gay, or bi or whatever, in equal percentages as they are in the general population. Nothing more. Read a book, go to Wikipedia or get a clue. You are offensive.

I am very definitely bi. I discovered my bisexuality at the same time I discovered crossdressing, and the two are linked in me. I used to say that I am attracted to men as a woman, and to women as a man, but on closer inspection it is a lot more complicated than that. I am attracted to men for sex, and women for relationships. I am the passive partner when dressed, regardless of the sex or gender of the person I am with. I doubt that I could be the active partner with a man, no matter how I was dressed (or undressed). I would like to do more exploring of being the active partner, while dressed, with women or TGs.

I have found that many TGs are bi, probably in a larger proportion than the general public. One may call oneself hetero, but if one is presenting as female and being with a woman, it sure looks bi to me.

Ruthie

I'm glad someone started this thread. It feels good to know so many CDs have the same, or similar, attraction to men that I do. And maybe bi OR pan would be the right definition of my orientation, but I'm a vague constantly evolving person, so maybe I could just say I'm un-strait...

Hi Paulette,

Although I've never been with a guy I have always fantasised about them no matter how I'm dressed even when with my so. I have kind of put myself out there to guys I've had crushes on but it hasn't happened for me yet, but never en femme. That would come after. I think that would complete the woman in me.

Keri

i was on this italian cruise ship, we hit some rocks and the ship rolled on its side. as some tripped and fell into lifeboats, i must of landed on a guy...lol i love women and totally in love my GF. i am not attracted to men or other CD's. i do not even want relations with my GF when dressed. BUT, and a big BUT, when dressed i seem to prefer men. don't know if its part of the fantasy or the ultimate validation. but this is when my "hetroflexible" or my "bi-curious" appears. i guess its kinda like being slightly pregnant...
    paula

All Cds are either gay, bi, or bicurious because CDs are women born in a mans body
    And you quite obviously need to get a clue We await your next stupid thread....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I started out thinking I was straight, but the more I dressed, the more I thought about being with a man. Does it count as being straight if I only have sex with men when I'm in girl mode?

Maybe imagining yourself as a woman makes it "okay" to be attracted to guys, I mean for your entire life society has been actively preaching that men go with women and you're broken/evil if you think otherwise.
    Unless more CDs are actually TS, but I imagine that's going to be pretty rare.

I label myself BI because of the possibility to be attracted to guys, it's rare but saying I'm "straight" would not be very true.
    Likewise, coming out as gay wouldn't make me less attracted to women and more attracted to men.

I don't have the resources or space/privacy to dress atm so I've left CD out of my equations.
    It does get easier if I imagine myself as female though, but my dreams are still 99% male/male.

I consider myself hetro because when I’m in guy mode I think about girls. I also consider myself hetro because when I’m dressed I think about guys. When dressed I embrace my female side and just consider my thoughts towards men as normal. I don’t think I would ever label myself or think twice if I acted one way or another.

I identify as Hetro, BUT when I'm dressed pretty with a cute wig, pretty makeup and jewlery.

Wearing a FEMININE dress or skirt and blouse. Underneath having on pretty pastel, lacy panties, a control padded hip and butt padded panty. A cute lacy underwire Bra that matches my LLPG whitch has garters that hold up my stockings and the most FEMININE, Girly, nylon slip that has lots of pretty lace coming up from the hem.
    After all of this, I sometimes pretend that I'm with a cute guy who has his arm around me and holds me close. I'm just so submissive and put my head on his sholder. He lifts my chin off his sholder and tastes my lipstick as his hand carresses my nylon covered legs and works it way up my skirt toying with the garters of my Girdle.

I am Bigaystraightual. Anybody got
    a problem with that ? Hehe

same here but never been out as latanya. but i see myself as hetero! when I'm male I am only interested in women. but if i ventured out as latnaya i would want to be perceived as a woman and i guess everyting that goes along with that!

I'm near 100% female identified, have no desire to be with a male, only girls. By girls I mean GG girls and/or other M2F TG girls who are likewise really truly female identified, on the 'inside'. I don't consider the latter as being 'bi' cause sex begins n ends in the mind. Two female minds having sex is lesbianism not bisexuality even tho, paradoxically, we have male bods. Oh well...shit happens eh.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Count me as anothet pansexual. I have strong preferences for m2f transgenders but can date and be intimate with cismen, ciswomen and ftm transgenders in either mode as well.

I'm one of the "oddballs" in that I'm truly genderblind and in such I fail to see what the big deal is in terms of gender. Love people, not gender I say. But if it's not for you, more power to you and I'm in no position to judge or say otherwise at all.

I will say that I see myself as a woman in any case, therefore what is considered "straight" sex is kind of backwards from what my anatomy would suggest.
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

I am not sure about this anymore, been thinking on it (and have edited my response), previously I was happy to accept the 'Bi label' but now I am not so sure. The occassional thought doesnt necesarrily make me that way. Perhaps its more a curiosity of something taboo/forbidden and less of an action I would actually carry out.
    Last edited by KiwiHeather; 01-29-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Rethinking my response

Aspiring Member

opinions differ

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    that sexuality is NOT a choice. I can't choose who I am attracted to.

there was an article recently in the nytimes about nixon.
    What is your take on Cynthia (?) Nixon [from sex in the city program]who now has a female lover who now has a baby from a male or donor? She seems to think that YOU CAN make a choice. She seems to think one can SWITCH ON gay.

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    there was an article recently in the nytimes about nixon.
    What is your take on Cynthia (?) Nixon [from sex in the city program]who now has a female lover who now has a baby from a male or donor? She seems to think that YOU CAN make a choice. She seems to think one can SWITCH ON gay.
    No. It means that you can't control who you will feel attracted to. I'm hetero and you could put 30 guys in a lineup in front of me. I'd be attracted to a few more than most, and I'd likely fall in love with only one. Do I "pick" which person I'm attracted to? I don't think so. It just happens based on things that are beyond our ability to measure or rationalize.

If someone has the ability to be bi, they don't pick and choose who they become attracted to either. Granted they're bi, but it doesn't mean they can be in a relationship with every Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, Suzy, or Flo that comes along.
    Reine