Thread: Too pretty for a man

Too pretty for a man

Yesterday at work the ladies I work with told me I have the prettiest handwriting, much too pretty for a guy. I just laughed and told them it's because I wear a dress on weekends. They laughed at my joke, if only they knew I wasn't joking... Much lol
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Good for you, Dixie, for cracking the closet door open just a little bit.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Thtas wonderful, and Ive had a few similar situations over the years as well.. sadly most DO accept it as a joke and not serious comment.. But then.. no one can say you hid anything HaHaHa..

Will this void warranty? Anna Talyn's Avatar
    lol nice one! It's great when the right wit happens at the right time.

Something similar with me, Dixie. A woman at work said to me "you are so slim" and I said "I wear a size 6-8 dress" She laughed, if only she knew it was the truth.

I was in the office with 5 women one day and I was the only guy there. They commented on being my harum and I started to tell them I was just one of the girls, wish I had now.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

They were probably thinking the same thing "if he only knew that we know". Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks Karren, I often wonder what they would think if they knew I was walking around them in the office all day wearing pink bikini panties.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Cute story! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BEING TRUTHFUL! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    That is funny. A former employer made a similar comment about my handwriting. Of course, she only saw a few lines at a time. If I have to write at length, my penmanship deteriorates into chicken scratches!

Hi Dixie,

Hopefully one of the girls is intuitive enough to know exactly what you mean.

I have had people treat me like a flight attendant sometimes. My macho male side is offended, but secretly I like it.

I have been on a diet and I've lost a little over 30 pounds so far. Today one of the ladies asked me how much I wanted to lose. I told her I was aiming for a waist size not an actual weight. She asked what I was going to do then and I said go out and buy a new party dress lol. I am always making comments like that at work so it should come as no surprise to anyone there lol
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

It is sad that to the general public the image of a guy in a dress is always good for a laugh.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Yesterday at work the ladies I work with told me I have the prettiest handwriting, much too pretty for a guy. I just laughed and told them it's because I wear a dress on weekends. They laughed at my joke, if only they knew I wasn't joking... Much lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Something similar with me, Dixie. A woman at work said to me "you are so slim" and I said "I wear a size 6-8 dress" She laughed, if only she knew it was the truth.
    It's called "hiding in plain sight" sometimes. Although, occasionally it can backfire, if too many of these little 'kidding-but-actually-truthful" comments can cause some people to wonder just enough about you......

Quote Originally Posted by Audreyanne View Post
    It is sad that to the general public the image of a guy in a dress is always good for a laugh.
    Very sad. Of course, I blame TV and the movies. In most sitcoms, a crossdresser is always gay, almost always looks like a guy in a dress, or in movies, they're mostly male hookers, or ridiculous caricatures of crossdressers.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Follow your dream.
    I've had several people comment on my girly handwriting. One guy went further to joke that I write like a teenage girl. I agreed with him and we both had a good laugh (all in good nature; no malice was intended by him).

I often have people tell me that my hand writing is very pretty......or that I write like a girl.......I guess the remarks were made to offend..but, for me , I take it as a compliment..........

Dixie,

Sounds like you are laying the ground work to be accepted as one of the girls at work. Good for you!