Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Full Name Is....

Your Full Name Is....

[SIZE="3"]I know most of us have taken on a female first name. I wonder how many of us have taken on a last name {or do you use your real last name?}. I have always used Adams as a last name and just this week took Victoria as my middle name.
    So now I have a full name Susan Victoria Adams.....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Well........I picked up my first name April, when ASCD had too many Michelle's back than, Its my birth month, I picked up Mae as I may be coming out, and than I picked up Flowers as too the person I wanted to be and was becoming. SSSSSSPPPPPPLLLLLLLUUUUUUHHHH.............

And that's the truth.

"Crossdressing to Live, Not Living to Crossdress"

Hutton is my grandmothers last name. Karren = my birth name - the first letter + K....
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-16-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My name has the same initials (and same last name) as my male name.

Also, my male middle name has a shortened form that is one letter longer than the shortened form of my femme middle name.

I've also always liked the way "Tiffany" sounds.

TJH+Jo+a cute sounding name=
    Tiffany Joanne H.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Lorileah Monet. Changed my first name around into a last name. I also go by Mina Castor since someone told me I needed a drag name once
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Nope no Last name here.

Signed Niya Toni Watson
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I know this is thinking more like a guy, but I chose Kristen because I have always liked the name and I have a non-blood related cousin with the name. So I was kind of skeptical at picking it up, but I decided to go with it anyways. I also chose Krew as a last name because you all are shipmates on the same journey as I!! I thought it was appropriate. I though I had an awesome middle name "Marie" but it turns out almost everyone I know has the name Marie somewhere in their name.
    So I am kind of in the middle with choosing a middle name!!

Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hutton is my grandmothers last name. Karren = my birth name - the first letter + K....
    That's right, your real name is Zarren...from Krypton. I always knew it.

My real name is Sally Lisa Smith. I thought the Sally sounded too immature so i just use my middle name.

no last name here yet, but thank you for planting the idea that this is a completely free choice we have. delicious!

Huddle was my grandmothers last name.
    Kimberly I just pulled out of thin air because I thought it sounded pretty and distinctly female.

I use my real last name. I did that so that I could get credit cards in my name and not have to show "his" when I went shopping.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I use the exact name I would have been given had I been born a girl. If I use the male name my parents provided, why wouldn't I use the female name they would have provided?

Anna Lorree G.

Aspiring Member
    I use Nyx on facebook for the goddess of night (same as my halloween costume) only so that I don't have my last name on there to be accidentally discovered. Otherwise, my last name as a girl doesn't really come up.
    —Mikaela

My real name is Eli so picking Ellie was pretty simple. I never thouggt about a last name until this thread. I think i will take the lastname of one of the most beautiful women in the world.

ellie Loren

I thought Cindy was pretty and girlish. Been using it a long time. After a while, added the middle name Jean to it. Just sounded good. About a month ago, I decided I needed a last name. Thought about it, till....
    ​Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    So now I have a full name Susan Victoria Adams..
    Why?

I'm not trying to be cranky, I just don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I know I use the handle of StaceyJane here but really I prefer Stacey Renae Taylor.
    I signed that name in Governor Rick Perry's guestbook while visiting the Texas State Capital en femme once.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Why?

I'm not trying to be cranky, I just don't understand.
    [SIZE="3"]I don't know why.........guess it gives my feminine side an indemnity.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I choose Stacy Lyn for a beautiful person I once new and Fisher is my grandmothers middle name.

I use my real last name 'cause I'm proud of who I am! The initals of my first and middle name of my real name are the same as my fem name! C. A. D. Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I use my real last name, and for my middle name I use a fem version of my given first name

I have always loved the name Laura, as for middle I found I like Lee and as for my last name, same as my male one.

Laura Lee Galipo it sonds so femmine to me and so southern as I was born in Savannah, GA. Southern by birth, femmine as I feel.

I forgot to mention that I would have used "Cinderella" but it was taken.

I've never given it any thought..My first name is Jack...hence: Jackie...Clever, what? Smooches Jackie
    Jackie

I just loved the name Mimi so it had to be. My middle name Samantha because again its such a sexy name. And my last, Church, because that's the first road I lived on.

Mimi Samantha Church it is!