Thread: Getting daring

Getting daring

Last night my girlfriend was doing some work on the computer and then wanted to finish a book that was due back to the library today. I went upstairs and put on a lacy bra under a long sleeve T-shirt. I sat right next to her on the couch and (fortunately) she never noticed.

I wore the bra for about 3 hours and had some nice strap marks. One she took out her contacts I removed my shirt as we got ready for bed. Again, it was a low risk move, but exciting knowing that she could have noticed.

Not sure why I have started taking these chances.

Ashley
    Ashley

Mental note..... Next life... I need to marry a woman with bad eye sight! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    Not sure why I have started taking these chances.
    That doesn't sound like a good long-term plan. It sounds like you want her to know, but you're afraid to tell her. How do you think she will react to finding out on her own? Wouldn't she react better if you had a heart-to-heart and told her yourself?

mental note remember Karrens mental note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding have a wife that accepts and supports me. briefing0007 i personally think like sophie that a talk is the best way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiefl View Post
    mental note remember Karrens mental note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding have a wife that accepts and supports me. briefing0007 i personally think like sophie that a talk is the best way to go
    Pleasse keep reminding me!! I totally forgot it was Altzheimers Awareness month! Lol. On second thought.... In the next life BE the woman with bad eye sight!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    IMHO?

You inhabit a different planet.

OF COURSE she noticed. Is she deaf, dumb, and blind? She's a woman, you turkey. She knows all about bras, and you have just totally freaked her out. She didn't say anything because she hasn't a CLUE what to say. Her MAN just sat down on the couch next to her and he was wearing a BRA, for goodness sake.

Why not try talking to her?

How well do your hints work in real life?

S

my So is incredibly observant, its nearly impossible to get away with anything like that.