Thread: Unexpected Great First Date

Unexpected Great First Date

I met this girl on the golf course two weeks ago. I went on a trip for two weeks and came back with dungeness crabs I caught. I asked her over for a seafood dinner. She accepted and I stressed the whole day before the dinner. She is very cute and has a very demanding job.

I had spent the whole day shopping totally underdressed and had to finally had to shower and dress in drab. I set the table and prepared the crab along with oysters, cheese/crakers, wine and candles. She was so late I had given up on her and started to grill the oysters. I was going to injoy the evening with or without her.

I had just eaten two oyters when she arrived. The dinner went great and after we went out on the patio to look at the lake and have a brandy. While talking she let me know that she had a girl friend. She also said that she was not sleeping well as she was alone. I offered to have her stay the night. She declined. We continued to talk and I told her that I cross dressed and to go in the guest room closet and check out my clothes.

She basically was not impressed and offered to go shopping with me. She invited me to a party this Friday night and we plan to play golf on Sunday.

How nice to find a friend that accepts who you are. She said she would spend the night in the guest room.

I told her that the next time she came over that I would be totally dressed for her. She is looking forward to our first girl night.

Wow, Tommy..what a score...Have fun Jackie
    Jackie

Platinum Member
    Thats a pretty remarkable first date! Enjoy the party and the golf outing - and I hope that you can have a great girl night!

Good for you!

Please keep us posted. Let us know how it goes. I want to hear all about it.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I wish you the best. When she offered to take you shopping it tells me that you may have found a keeper.
    Love Kimberly

Smile... Sounds like the begining of a best friend.

Well anyone will accept you when you come with dungeness crabs, I know because our crab season is about to start, and everyone is just waiting for that first boat load, but I doubt there will be anyone there in a dress!lol
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I hope everything works out for you.

well Tommy - I find myself a little jealous, how was the crabs sauce made again?...

ok just kidding - very happy for you <biting lip>

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wish u the best of luck, Tommy!

However, MY experience with GGs that want to spend the nite in the guest room and that have "girlfriends" hasn't been very encouraging!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow what a great story! Gotta love it.

Thanks doc, but all I want is an accepting friend at this point. Been in relationships over the last few years and bailed for a number of reasons.

When you started out with going on a trip, and followed immediately with coming back with crabs, I was expecting to read about a discussion with a druggist, nurse, or doctor telling you which ointment works best on crabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    When you started out with going on a trip, and followed immediately with coming back with crabs, I was expecting to read about a discussion with a druggist, nurse, or doctor telling you which ointment works best on crabs.
    Ha,ha Ellyn! That's funny bs there!
    Any way I'm glad everything is going so well for you Tommy! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: