Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breasts and Male Mode

Breasts and Male Mode

Hi all
    Would like to know have anyone here every gone out to the mall in bra and breast forms in male mode and if so what sort of reaction did you see in others if any.
    I have done it many times and have found very few people notice, but say nothing just stare
    Sophie Mosley

Just about everyday I do just that. I always wear a bra and depending on the way I feel, either small, medium or large forms. I don't know if people have noticed but no one has said anything.

That's one thing I always wanted to do but was not brave enough to. I always loved the idea of guys with girl breasts and have a bit of breast envy.

Interesting. I have never done this, although I often wear eyeliner, mascara and nail polish in male mode, and no one ever says anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I wear a bra and forms out from time to time, mainly because I'm hoping to judge the public's reaction prior to getting implants and having to face that reality every day. I've never seen any noticeable response from anyone.

- Diane

yes me to. often. fall&winter B OR C CUP maybe under a light jacket or top. summer, prob siveA enhancers under a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by KELLYANN View Post
    yes me to. often. fall&winter B OR C CUP maybe under a light jacket or top. summer, prob siveA enhancers under a tee.
    I do it like Kellyann,
    If I can wear a jacket or sweatshirt. i do not in the summer it is 2 hot. I do not like wearing a shirt then.

Oh, I'm sure they talk, just not in front of you!

I have done it at a mall in Stl. White bra, forms and a tight fitting white shirt. I went to a nail salon, the girls there giggled some but that's all.
    michille

I always have my b forms on,m summer winter all the time, summer I wear boys t and in winter ghirls t or turtleneck

Im heading out to Walmart now. Bra, girly t and a skirt. I get a few looks but thats about all. Oh heels too. I don't usually wear a wig everyone knows Im a guy.

i never use forms, but will wear a padded bra (the Panache Atlantis is my choice) which allows me to adjust myself into a cleavage of sorts. it's so comfortable that mostly, i forget i'm wearing it. i usually remember when i'm trying on clothing though, as it's quite apparent that there's a skinny 'guy' wearing a bra, and i'll get a flush when someone notices (even if no-one notices!). soon passes.

the last time i had a mani/pedi, i was wearing one of those bras, and when i was put in the drier, the lady began to massage my back and shoulders. of course, it's pretty bloody obvious that i was wearing a bra, but then again, i'm getting my nails done - is the lady going to be that surprised? to her credit, her hands didn't recoil or flinch even a bit when she discovered!

added: oh, and my bras are 36aa which pushes me up to just over an 'A' cup, my bust size of choice
    Last edited by marlaNYC; 11-14-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: additional info

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I have in the past went out in male mode with bra and forms. My breast are now a full C cup and I need a bra all the time for support. This did attract to much attention, and I had to wear something to cover them. I now live my life 24/7 as Kimberly, I love everyday of it. My only wish is that I had done it much sooner in life.
    I wish you the best.
    Live Kimberly

My "forms" are permanently attached. Not much choice as to wear or not wear :-) As nature has taken its course, I have become less and less concerned about what other people think...or think they see.

I do it a lot, but am careful about what type of top I'm wearing. Once I went shopping in a relatively sheer white blouse and people could easily see my bra though it. I loved the look but it crossed the line since I was clearly not presenting as female.

Winter is great because I can wear my largest forms under a jacket and nobody knows except me. I enjoy the feel, the bounce and the hug of my bra without worrying about being ridiculed. And it's especially fun when trying on clothes after taking off my jacket and shirt. Seeing myself in the changing room mirror wearing my prettiest bra is a wonderful feeling. And if security sees me, I really don't care!

i need a bra as my breast size is 44DDD so i wear a bra 24/7 with a tshirt or dress shirt in summer i usually wear a solid color or camo tshirt but there is no way to hide a set of DDD/f breast so let the world rock on i present male all the time but wear panties with my bra private pictures on request if you dont believe my breast size,no implants all me ,i am 6ft3 277

Silver Member
    The real question is how much you want to be noticed and what is appropriate. If you want to be noticed then go for it. No one may say a word to you, but you may end up on Wal-Mart’s People. As I left a convenience store 10 years ago a woman yelled, that guy was wearing a bra! I should have corrected her and said “is wearing”. I also should have pointed out my boobs were bigger than hers so why was she wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    The real question is how much you want to be noticed and what is appropriate. If you want to be noticed then go for it. No one may say a word to you, but you may end up on Wal-Mart’s People. As I left a convenience store 10 years ago a woman yelled, that guy was wearing a bra! I should have corrected her and said “is wearing”. I also should have pointed out my boobs were bigger than hers so why was she wearing one.
    I heard a few times of people in walmart talking about people they seen crossdressed in the store. Never in a positive light. I get the impression walmart is not a safe place to shop while dressed.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnifer View Post
    I heard a few times of people in walmart talking about people they seen crossdressed in the store. Never in a positive light. I get the impression walmart is not a safe place to shop while dressed.
    What, are you kidding? Have you seen some of the outfits that female Walmart customers wear - talk about "TPT". If anything, we would add more class to their stores...

this may seem like a dumb question but, does anybody know how you can lift weights to gain muscle but still look feminine?

I guess since I wear a bra and forms 24/7 I'm guilty! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Kira, sure you can lift weights to improve your chest and boob muscles. You man add a few muscles in the shoulders, of course. Feel the area as you move your upper arms around and you will get an idea of what muscles are involved. I use 8 pound dumbells. Pushups are helpful; push your elbows firmly together for 15 seconds. any good work out book will have tips for moulding the pectorals. And they usually have a section for women "I must, I must, I must increase my bust!" go for it.
    Denise Austin is one of the best but see you tube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zqa4dyuFs
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 11-14-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I wore forms up to 40G in male mode a fair number of times.

On me, 38C was "Nobody notices except people who sell bras for a living"; 38DD was "some people notice, but nobody cares", and 40G was "more people notice and some mentioned it" -- but nearly the only people who said anything were women who complimented me, a number of them thinking they were natural on me, and a number of whom said things like "You totally should get breast implants!" when they found out I was wearing forms.

These days with small but distinct breasts of my own, no-one says anything to me, not even at work.

Oh yeah, the people of Walmart. Need to be careful there!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

People with cameras lurking around looking for something.
    Last edited by Marleena; 11-14-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: more info

It would be only for practical purpose of finding the correct fit to try on clothing and no intention to be seen...so we would be talking about a huge sweater and jacket to remain unnoticed.
    Chickie