Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are not competing with GG's.

Be kind to the GG's.

I'm new here but I've come across quite a few posts like: I have bigger boobs than my wife, I have nicer legs than my wife, or she says I'm prettier than her. These type of comments might be insulting to the GG's. It's okay to feel good about how you look but it's a mistake to compare ourselves to GG's.

Most of us want our SO's to approve of us crossdressing. You can be sure they're never jealous of us, why should they be, they're the real deal.

So I'm just saying we need to show more repect to the ladies here that are GG's.

Just my opinion. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Marleena; 11-17-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Lol we can't possibly compete with ggs,any gg,they're the real deal what we can do is aspire to be the girl we want to be

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    Lol we can't possibly compete with ggs,any gg,they're the real deal what we can do is aspire to be the girl we want to be
    That's exactly my point.

Well I am by far a better cook. Granted I wash the floor, walls and dishes the same. I do my own laundry after she shrunk a 14.00 pair of running socks trying to get stains out for god sake (I digress). I'm not gay but really like (some) boys <oh right CDing my mind is slipping today>. She wears sweatshirt and bluejeans all the time, it's pretty easy to look more fem in a T-shirt...

Truth, my S/O is a retired sniper in the Cnd military, you would expect anything domestic?

Changed the title of the thread.

well that sucks !

<kidding>

The only competitons I have with women is in front of the clearence racks!! And I can check way better than most of them! Lol. "Boom... Out of the way granny!!..".

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Changed the title of the thread.
    No you didn't.. Only the title above your first post. That takes super powers to do that! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-17-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by *Vanessa* View Post
    well that sucks !

<kidding>
    Well, I thought I did..Hmmm.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's some things u CAN'T do on this forum, Marleena.

One- Change the title of your post.

Two- Disrespect GGs or ANYONE here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The only competitons I have with women is in front of the clearence racks!! And I can check way better than most of them! Lol. "Boom... Out of the way granny!!..".

No you didn't.. Only the title above your first post. That takes super powers to do that! Lol.
    Darn! Lol @ clearance rack post! You crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    There's some things u CAN'T do on this forum, Marleena.

One- Change the title of your post.

Two- Disrespect GGs or ANYONE here!
    Thanks, I hope I haven't disrespected anyone.

I should have thought the thread title over better.

Hey! I can't compete with my GG.
    Mine washes the car.
    Does the washing and ironing.
    Cooks most of the time.
    Does the gardening.
    Sometimes I mow the lawn.
    I give her love and affection, and get it returned twice over.
    My dressing is accepted.
    I have said it before.

Women are the best thing since sliced bread.

I could be b*tchy and say go ahead and compete with me and we'll see who would win...

That's what I would tell a fellow gg that was acting like a total beyotch!!

But, I agree...we all need to play nicely and learn from each other. I have learned a lot from the CDing community and I respect most people here. I did say "most" and not "all"
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Don't be so sure.. I'm the clearance queen! lol

Also, I wanted to reply to the actual thread.. At times I feel like my SO wants to make it a competition, but then again it may be me being less than confident. I honestly do think some female items look better on him than me. He's got the best legs! lol
    - Mikki

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

Be kind to the GG's... Adding... and ALL our members here.

I'm new here but I've come across quite a few posts like: I have bigger boobs than my wife, I have nicer legs than my wife, or she says I'm prettier than her. These type of comments might be insulting to the GG's. It's okay to feel good about how you look but it's a mistake to compare ourselves to GG's.

Most of us want our SO's to approve of us crossdressing. You can be sure they're never jealous of us, why should they be, they're the real deal.

So I'm just saying we need to show more repect to the ladies here that are GG's.

Exactly! When you post something put yourself in the shoes of the other person. How will they feel about what you wrote? Think before you post. Are you being kind... or just reacting with an emotion?

GG's and ALL other fellow members here are special persons. Let's treat them with the respect they deserve when we write something... no mater what they wrote.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

We do well, only when we compete. What nature hasn't given you naturally, you want to get it with expensive makeup, good makeup skills and practice, fake boobs, hips and fake everything. Its the competition/comparison that drives us(me at least).

The desire to be beautiful is certainly strong and with that desire comes the inevitable comparisons to others to see if they are better in some way but even if you win you still lose because like the gunfighter sooner or later there will be someone faster. Physical beauty is a power trip that will bite you. Sorry about the mixed metaphors I have the Magnificent Seven playing in the background and it is messing with my head

I do not experience jealousy in drab but it raises it's ugly head when enfemme, just one more surreal experience for me because otherwise I never have the desire to be better than others or the need to compete from feelings of inferiority. Life is weird

Funny how even dressing can become a competition to some people. I just express myself how I want, and never pay much attention to whether I am doing something "better" than someone else, unless of course I can learn something from her technique or look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I would never even dream of competing with my GF about looks or anything else, for two reasons... the first is that she's way to competitive and would crush me, the second is that she's everything I wish I was some days!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Well I can beat my wife, when it comes to having long pretty legs, it helps being a foot taller of course, and her legs always have looked a lot better, but mine are longer. Really you can't compete, it's like trying to pass a mule off as a race horse, looks cute on the track, but you can see which one will win the race even before it starts. Besides I don't want to compete with women, I want to play on there team, at least part time.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    I certainly don't compete. I only hope to emulate within the limited extent of my capabilities. Afterall, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Ok, you got me convinced. On second thought, I don't think I'll ask her her age again, how to rid the wrinkles aroung the eyes, or mention to her how nice and ah... tight her butt is.

and BTW seriously, you are sooooooo correct.

Quote Originally Posted by sicmik View Post
    Don't be so sure.. I'm the clearance queen! lol
    A duel at the KOP Mall? Visa cards at 10 paces!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    On the contrary, some girls compete with and act bitchy towards each other anyway.

I have never wanted to compete, I can only aspire to be... well just pretty and passable. I harbor no illusions that I can be completely femme, but desire to be as close to femme as this man can possibly be. And that is a lot of work.