Thread: Clothes for Tall Teen Girls

Smile Clothes for Tall Teen Girls

I am very tall (over 6') and I like to wear teen girl clothes, like jeans and shorts and miniskirts. One place which I found out about which carries real cute teen girl clothes for taller girls is alloy.com They have a lot of fun clothes and are not too expensive. I am just sharing this so that other members who like these kinds of clothes will know.

Wink More Girls Clothes - Tall Size

I have bought from alloy before and you're right, they do have a good selection.
    Another good place is Delias.com. They are quite similar to Alloy.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Aspiring Member

Hi1

Oh yes i really like teen girl and littel girl cloths the most Jay Suzy Ann!.