Thread: first time out in public

first time out in public

Well, I am going out tonight for the first time, en femme. I have a good TS friend (girlfriend? definitely more than just friends, lol) who has been very supportive of my cross-dressing that is taking me out to a gay/TS club. I am very excited and very nervous.

I plan to wear jeans/jacket/heels (pretty conservative) and spent some money for high quality concealer/setting powder/foundation. My goal is to look classy, low key, and simple on make-up.

Wish me luck!

good luck girl! hopefully you will have a blast and post details of how things went when you get home
    <3 Jenny

Good for you,have a great time,get lots of pics!
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

Good luck and enjoy. I really like your approach for dressing for the big event. I always recommend that newbies to the real world should dress down solely for the reason of getting over the fear factor by not standing out as a true beauty queen (no pun intended) or a sore thumb. Go for it, take some pics and gives your friend a big thank you hug and kiss.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Have fun and know I am jealous !
    Love

Lynne

Thanks!

Here are my last second pics:

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Have lots of fun Mia!

Hugs
    Trisha

The first cut is the deepest into the great outdoors. The nerves are tingling, the butterflies are flying and the atmosphere seems electric. You're heartbeat starts to pound against your chest, you're ears are atuned to everything that everyone says, you're eyes catch everyone eleses eyes seemingly looking right through you ..... You're brain remembers everything that's going on while you are constantly tring to remember knees together when walking, shoulders back, head up, smile, swing arms from the outside in, don't trip, feel the wind on the legs..... Ahh what a blast.

You know what happens on the fifth time out. Nothing. No butterflies no tingling. Just a nice girl out for a walk in the mall.

Renne.....

let us all know how it goes, hun!

You're probably already out the door as I write this, but my good thoughts follow you. You will have a great time and we're all looking forward to hearing everything about it.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I had a great time. We went to a Thai restaurant where my friend knows the owner and it is very cd/ts friendly. I had a great time there and had a couple too many glasses of wine :-) I do know that I can still walk in heels while extremely tipsy.

After that we went to a TS bar. It was...meh...ok. It was nice to be in a place where I was completely accepted, but other than that, I was kind of out of place. I was dressed pretty posh and all the other CD/TS there were dressed pretty scandalous

This morning I dressed pretty fem, in some comfy/workout clothes and stopped by the store and felt comfortable. It is all really exciting.

Gold Member
    Sounds like a good way to get out the first time Mia. I am glad it went well. But now that you have that experience, you can think more about what you want to do next, if anything, and do it with a little more comfort and an idea of what you will have more fun with. If you have found that you have taken a taste of the forbidden fruit, then it only has just begun. And you will span out your comfort zone at your pace. Enjoy!

"Damn the torpedo's,full speed ahead", glad you had fun. Tammy

After the first time it becomes addictive