Thread: who notices you

Question who notices you

Who notices guy's, gal's and why? In the warmer weather I usually dress in girlie jeans and top,crop top bra c forms no makeup etc. I do yard work and run errands and things. Some women and girls smile and nodd, but guys never seem to notice why?
    Last edited by wilt575; 11-20-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Honey you must simply look that good!

Michelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    People may look at you, but they don't always really see you! I know that sounds crazy, but it is true. When the weather is warm here in Georgia, I am out almost every day wearing a skirt and feminine top, but no makeup and no wig. In other words, I am a guy dressed enfemme! People look at me but rarely ever say anything, and if they do it is usually a compliment on my outfit! Women and girls who smile and nod probably do so just to be polite! As far as they are concerned you are another female!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If they are walking with their SO, maybe they just don’t want to get in trouble for looking!

Or maybe they have all labeled you as the weirdo that lives in that house down the street, lol.

Maybe they are just acting like they don’t see you so they can pass by without engaging…because your yard is the one they let their dog poop in when you are not home.

Some guys are not as “friendly” when they are walking around the neighborhood. I have noticed many will appear to be “looking” at something else when I am out in the yard. I think it is one strategy for some guys to stay “focused” on their walking schedule and avoid the possibility of being distracted or breaking their stride.

Have you tried holding a gun in your hand?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont care who notices me,get noticed at work when working for clients,always asked,why are you doing a mans job,"should of sent some men to this job,"are you trying to become a guy"gets annoying,and the few that know im a guy,while most are ok.some just stare and make me un-comfortable and so on.
    Last edited by thechic; 11-20-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    Who notices guy's, gal's and why? In the warmer weather I usually dress in girlie jeans and top,crop top bra c forms no makeup etc. I do yard work and run errands and things. Some women and girls smile and nodd, but guys never seem to notice why?
    I tend to get the attention of men. I just purchased some spandex jean looking jeggings. Can't wait to go out in them with some sexy ankle boots!

If you want guys to notice and pay attention to you then wear a very short mini skirt, 6'' heels and a halter top! Sometimes you got to hit them where it hurts to wake 'em up!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    If you want guys to notice and pay attention to you then wear a very short mini skirt, 6'' heels and a halter top! Sometimes you got to hit them where it hurts to wake 'em up!
    No Cynthia Anne I don't really want guys to notice, Iv'e just noticed than men don't notice like women do and wonder why they don't ever notice things.

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCT2011 View Post
    I tend to get the attention of men. I just purchased some spandex jean looking jeggings. Can't wait to go out in them with some sexy ankle boots!
    I love jeggings. I got pair in size 0 and they are so comfortable. Love to wear them with flats and my fake Uggs.

Steffi

Loving the Femme World! Lace-Is-Great's Avatar
    It's always fun to be noticed and being able to tell when someone's doing the noticing!
    :-)
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]~ Danielle

Platinum Member
    Even if you're not wearing make up, you're presenting based on the typical outfit you described. .Women will notice what other women and what Cdrs are wearing...whether you blend in well or not...they'll notice. But most women I encounter meet me with that knowing smile. Guys may either just take you for a woman or they're simply avoiding eye contact because many guys are uncomfortable around any non-typical gender presentation.