Thread: Where do you go out dressed?

Where do you go out dressed?

I like to just go out in something a little bit sexy, and hit a red box for a movie or something without too much interaction. If I am feeling really brave, I will hit an XXX video store late at night.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Well, I'm going out for New Year's in downtown San Diego, as Max, and to Las Vegas, immediately afterwards. I will go out at least one night, there, as Max. She likes to party.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

A typical outing might be an evening of shopping and dinner with my wife Mimi or a more extensive weekend activity with friends. I'm not fond of the late night, club or party scene.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

my response is one that one of the ladies posted here. you can go out dressed pretty much anywhere you would go while en drab.
    man, i feel like a woman

Anywhere and everywhere I want to.

Aspiring Member
    I'm a morning person so there are no late night activities for me. When en fem I go to my beauty salon to get my hair done and then I go shopping. Leanne

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My answer would be the same as Nicole's! I go anywhere and everywhere that I want. The difference is that I go out dressed totally enfemme, but with no makeup and no wig. In other words, a man dressed as a female!! Been doing thast for 6 years now, and have never had a problem! And at my advanced age I do not go out late at night!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    My answer would be the same as Nicole's! I go anywhere and everywhere that I want. The difference is that I go out dressed totally enfemme, but with no makeup and no wig. In other words, a man dressed as a female!! Been doing thast for 6 years now, and have never had a problem! And at my advanced age I do not go out late at night!
    My everyday attire consists of no less than makeup, a skirt (girl jeans or capris are an acceptable substitute) and, weather permitting, heels. I will not be caught dead wearing all-male attire, nor will I leave the apartment without makeup.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Not into late night party or bar scene. Thrift stores, drive ups. Walks. Stores. In the paqrk classical music concerts, hope to go to indoor concerts soon.

I don't own any guy clothing, so I'm always dressed, it's just a matter of whether or not I want to be noticed. I don't try to present as a female. Today I'm wearing a pair of Hollister skinny flare jeans, satin bikini undies, a black satin cami, a ladies sweater and ladies cowboy boots. I've been out to Home Depot and a couple different places to do some grocery shopping. I got knowing-friendly looks from a couple females, but other that that, no one seemed to notice.

[SIZE="4"]I have recently started to go out to a event which is about a 20 minute drive from me on the first friday of every month to Leeds here in the uk in a evening.
    Its called Leeds First Friday and its a chance to meet up with like minded girls for a good night out where everyone is within a safe environment and visit some of the bars in the area where they let us have free entry to certain clubs and have drinks (Non Alcholic for me of corse) at a discounted rate.
    For safety I allways have two other girls to walk me back to the car
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

I go everywhere!
    When we started going to our Tri-Ess meetings I met another girl and that first night she said, "Ok, who's going to the diner for dessert with me?". My wife and I looked at each other and said why not. Since then the barn door is open....LOL. That girl and I and my wife go out all the time shopping and dining. This past Saturday we went to 2 more malls and then to that same diner for dinner. The diner was CROWDED. We just waited our 5 minutes for a table and then sat down (in the middle of the room) to enjoy dinner. I don't even look around to see who's looking at us anymore. I just don't care. It's great to be free to just go out and enjoy regular activities without all the fear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I go anywhere, anytime, everwhere everytime! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I like to go to The Lipstick Lounge in Nashville, they are a great club. I have gone shopping and driving when dressed also. Billie Jean

I dont go anywhere in mens clothing as i have none to wear.(expt one shirt and pants)never worn.

My first answer is shopping. Most of the sales associates know me in both male and female mode, so going to their shops is a safe and fun venue.

I have been to one holiday event for women, where there were four cross dressers and three hundred women.....kind of a gala type event. We were welcomed and enjoyed visiting the vendor booths, sipping wine and enjoying each others company.

Then there are restaurants and clubs, always best with at least one other gal.

My next venue needs to be the theater or some other show. I did a show about two years ago and loved it. Perhaps an art gallery?

Platinum Member
    Pretty much everywhere. I wear casual women's attire to the mall, pet store, grocery and dry cleaners. If I want to dress up a bit and chat with people, I'll go to one of the are GLBT friendly restaraunts or bars.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend XXX stores late at night. That might be a bit risky.

I just drive around. Closest thing I have gone to getting caught was opening the garage door. I think my neighbor assumed I was a relative. Or I hoped he did.

The only places I go out dressed is places that all transgendered are welcome. I do not go out into the general population dressed. not my cup of tea to be laughed at, humiliated or otherwise make myself or others uncomfortable with my manor of presentation. Only once was I talked into going into a Denny's for breakfast. I was scared out of my mind until I got Ma'am ed by the waitress and bus boy. But that was a one time thing with a group of close friends including a drab close male friend.

Last Sunday I attended church, stayed for the member's meeting then on my way home stopped at the outlet mall (and walked through the whole mall (did shop in the Hanes store, looked in Dress Barn,) in my area and then stopped at Kohl's. Unfortunatly didn't find what I was looking for. I've shopped in K-mart, Payless and supermarkets, never had a difficult time and/or humiliated. Always treated with respect from the clerks and even felt like I was in the club from the customers. I guess if I make the effort they appreciate the work I put into it.

I am really good at this, I go from the bedroom to the kitchen and then to the lounge with the .....TV turned on. Now that is getting out huh.

I like to do things a little different. When I have some manly activity that I have to get done I will wear a dress, such as wheeling a junk refrigerator to the curb, or removing concrete anchors from rotten wooden fence posts, and setting fence posts. Everybody in the neighborhood can see me.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Sadly. Nowhere Still trying to build up the courage but I'll get there I'm just a rookie!