Thread: progress

Smile progress

Since last week I've now got several pairs of panties which my wife now washes with other laundry, we've agreed she doesn't and may never want to see me in it which I understand and fully accept that boundary. *It's one thing to wash underwear but another to see you in it. *We're talking with every step and we've both accepted that feelings aren't set in stone. *I don't wear to work just at home or out shopping :-). *It felt quite awkward when we walked round clothes shops (not for myself) but that subsided after about 30 mins. *I've always had a good eye for clothes that suit her hourglass figure and have found things she loves, that won't change. *Tonight we tested the waters with nail varnish, bright pillar box red on both my big toes. *She felt a bit odd but is ok with it and is going to buy some for an Xmas pressie. *Getting metallic green, blue, burgandy and hopefully some gloss black but that's hard to find anywhere. *We will be sharing it and if I get accomplished enough she's gong to let me do her toes too :-). * That's as far as we're going for now, I've never really got into full dressing, the lingerie has always been my big thing, stockings and knickers but not bras (bloody uncomfortable). *For me it's mostly tactile, satins, silks, and massively nail polish, I love it! Can't stop staring at my toes. * Tried makeup, fun online but real thing didn't float my boat. *For me it's not about appearing feminine but I know there's a huge variety in cd world and that no individual fits into a box. *I'm treating my wife like the princess she is (hang on that could sound bad). *I'm showing my overwhelming love for my wife every day and realise now more than ever I could never be apart from her. *I've a very compulsive nature and she controls it very well, she has quite an addictive personality and I help her control that. *We're a great team and talking openly helps massively. **

She sounds like a great girl and with little steps i hope it all works out. The most important thing is to have fun with it.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 11-20-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Progress like that is worth bragging about! Sounds to me you are a winner and she is your wonderful prize! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Started out with small steps is great and soon you be walking around in front of her fully dressed. That how I got started just get her used to the fact you like to dress in her clothes. My wife has accepted me as a crossdresser before we got married even though she didn't understand it fully, but now she does and we're both happy and I dress when I want to and wear nitee to bed. She buy most of my clothes, if she see something she that I would like she picks it up. So start small and DO NOT PUSH HER INTO SOMETHING SHE DOES NOT WANT

It sometimes takes small steps to make giant leaps. wearing panties to bras and dresses it comes in small but important steps. It works for me and I know it will work for you

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You have one of those really women for your wife. I started out pretty much like you did, wearing panties and progessing on from there. I was only 6 years old when I started and I have come a long way since then! I told my wife-to-be that I was a CD when I proposed to her and she accepted me "as is!" We had almost 50 years together before cancer took her 6 years ago!! BTW, I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old because our doctor told my dad that i needed to wear one so I wouldn't have sagging breasts!! I am a natural 40 B !
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sounds like you're moving along nicely. Keep the communication lines with the wife open. It will be your best chance for a successful marriage. If your feelings change keep her in the loop so she feels like she is apart of your changes.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Platinum Member
    very glad that you and your wife are working together and are comfortable supporting each other's needs.

Tonight painted rest of toes gorgeous red and tried fingernails. That weirded her out a bit so she said fingers just on special occasions which is great with me. Love the toes but my god what a pain cleaning it off fingers, very paranoid about tiniest bit left as don't want work finding out. Never dreamed I'd ever have got to paint fIngers (literally as only second time ever, a nail tech I ain't lol). Thanks again for kind words and my heart goes out to you Stephanie, I've lost several relatives to cancer and your wife sounded like a fantastic women :-)