Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing Now?

What Are You Doing Now?

Just polished my toenails and took off my makeup, wearing a skirt and t-shirt, watching television and getting mentally prepared for the upcoming week. I need to take the nail polish off my fingernails but I just don't want to, not quite yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

i just got home off a trip, my family went to a movie, and told me to study for a big test i have on tuesday, but i first had to get dressed, and check in here first, so i guess i should go study,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Watching the Eagles vs Giants in guy mode. Kind of wished I was dressed up.

Getting my gown on for bed! Got to get up at three am to get the payroll done by seven am! Hugs and good night!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sitting here fully dressed. Which is better than sitting here dressed like a guy, any day of the week..

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Just playing online games, and watching tv in my panties and a t-shirt.

Hugs
    Trisha

As they saym "the weather ouside if frightful, so I am just passing time waiting for a favorite tv program, while dressed in my ordinary work clothes. I have to wait because I live in one of those primitave bastions where the government does not decree daylight saving time, hence, we have our tv programs jump to an hour later. Earlier I watched the most interesting Coronation Street program. A man friend of the hairdresser lady was attacked and knocked down by hoodlums while crossdressed. He phoned her to come and rescue him. He was very embarasssed, and not a happpy camper.

Watching the music awards in guy mode, son has his girlfriend over and it was first day i didn't underdress with panties and pantyhose. Kinda sucks.

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    Like cyclone1 I too am watching the giants Eagles game- hoping my fantasy players do better to help out my week. I am wearing pantyhose though, makes it a little more pleasant.

watching the eagles and giants game in guy mode and trying to wash this colorstay lipstick (fushia) off my lips.......dana

Baby oil will remove the colorstay lip color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Watching the news to check the weather forcast and checking out things on the computer. Next is paying the bills and then get dressed and delivering them to the post office. Then if I am not too tired returning bags of cans to the all night Meijers. I'm still sort of a night person.

Aspiring Member
    Was watching Amazing race after sewing all day in femme mode. Now I'm just checking in here wearing my teal nightgown and satin&lace panties. Already took the wig off, need to get up at 0330 to head off to work.

I am on the internet in Chicago replying to an internet thread...
    "What are you doing now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    Earlier I watched the most interesting Coronation Street program. A man friend of the hairdresser lady was attacked and knocked down by hoodlums while crossdressed. He phoned her to come and rescue him. He was very embarasssed, and not a happpy camper.
    I saw that too. Been watching Corrie for decades now. Funny thing, as soon as I saw his 'sister' in an earlier episode I knew It was him dressed. It'll be interesting to see how it develops and whether it helps public perception.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Watching The Big Bang Theory. My leg has a nasty big cut from shaving this morning.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Multitasking on the 'puter. Making sure in my mind that I put everything away in the closet today so that Renne is safe for another day. Surfing the bay store for cheap fem stuff, and here for cool subjects to comment on and e-mail responces, and letter writing and doin' the bills and.... OMG too many tasks must reboot.... LOL.

Renne.....

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Watching The Big Bang Theory. My leg has a nasty big cut from shaving this morning.
    My version is back to front. I am watching it in a mirror and Sheldon does not look any different reversed.
    Buying gloves earlier, a red pair, I was wearing a coat with a hood and the SA said, "Thanks ladies."
    Must be the furry boots and the skinny jeans. The face would not be of any assistance.
    That's twice now.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    Being bored and lonely in my flat at 3 A.M. mourning the lack of someone to go to bed with, trying to ease the pain with a packet of Skittles Crazy Cores whose flavours consist of mango, peach, cherry, lemonade, melon, berry, blue raspberry, lemon, strawberry and watermelon.

It's funny because they made my tongue blue. ^-^

Watching Discovery Channel and surfing cd.com
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Trying to catch up on 6 days of posts here......

-Replacing the battery in my motion sensor on the front porch to stop the false alerts going off in my office!

-compiling all the personal data, personal image, home address, front view of house, relatives and addresses/phone numbers of the sender of the text msg scam that has been showing up on my cell phone the last three days with a call-back request "about my account". I will be sending him this information tonight with a little message of my own... He will not be texting me again any time soon.

-watching the rabbits eating what's left of my front lawn (on one of my surveillance cam feeds).

-jotting down my hit list for tomorrow

-typing this reply.

Yes, doing them all simultaneously.
    That's all folks...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At the moment I am replying to this tread.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    -compiling all the personal data, personal image, home address, front view of house, relatives and addresses/phone numbers of the sender of the text msg scam that has been showing up on my cell phone the last three days with a call-back request "about my account". I will be sending him this information tonight with a little message of my own... He will not be texting me again any time soon.
    LOL! A girl after my own heart! I just love turning the tables on these scumbags.

And for what I'm doing... I'm on a conference call working a website change for my client. Painted toes, panties, and a touch of neutral eye shadow is all I can do for dressing.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Just finished Housework and enjoying a cpl relaxing hours en femme,before Male Testosterone takes over in a little while and Its off to Football,to shout myself hoarse for 90 minutes

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson