Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Are You Doing Now?

Reading "What are you doing now".

What are you doing now?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Watching 27 Dresses on E4. Then I have some washing to do and a welcome snack to prepare before my wife finishes her shift. Prety normal kind of evening realy.

Sat here dressed knowing I need to go to bed (it is 23.45) but wanting to mak it last and so on this site... I should be in bed or working... shame on me!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Home from work, just polished my fingernails, will be fully dressed for Thanksgiving so my nails are already done. Reading posts, will maybe watch a movie later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

This thread could go on forever, I am watching a country and western show put on for the president.
    Yes, I am enjoying it. A change from disaster and tragedy news.

Reading tech articles, here, and listening to/watching a video on youtube by a kid crossdresser transform himself into a very, very beautiful girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8HQQgF6Js
    The music is fantastic, two songs by some guy named Gary Go. Both are on youtube in separate clips.
    Enjoy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just looking on the internet for a wig and wondering which style would suit me.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Just finished shaving my body and painting my nails. Enjoying our web site and having a glass of wine. I can't stop feeling my fresh shaved legs.Awesome.

Just finished cleaning up with the mess the wife made styling her new wigs...she just bought 3 and hacked the mess out of 2 of them...now she feeling poor because they did not come out the way she wanted...But I did managed to save one before she cut it to death...

Joann

What a shame, Joann! Styling wigs is so tricky, every time I do it I end up with bang hair in my eyes for two days and have to go back and fix mistakes several times. I guess like with makeup and nail polish, practice makes perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

She is a licensed barber and she has been cutting hair for a really long time so she is well practiced... so i do not know what happen to perfect...LOL ...Just kidding she did a nice cut on them but the styles just did not a good look on her. Maybe this weekend we will see if she can salvage it into somthing that looks right on me...

Joann

Watching Time Life Music Ads on cable. You can get records for small payments of $29.99.
    Use your credit card and get 2 more CDS.
    I don't have a credit card but I should have gone to Union Square when I got off the cable car instead of coming home and getting the brain scrambled.
    Oh well I will go to Zacs SAKS(That's the cheap store across from Macy's, they love me there.
    When I was here 2 years ago I was complimenting them on their prices.
    Some of that merchandise is made in CHINA, fancy that.
    Just a note, I wouldn't go in there wanting to try something on, they might want to charge me for the change room.
    All due respects for those that do patronise the store.
    I am going to find something else on the cable to annoy me in the background.
    What a life!
    Correction and retraction..
    I went into Saks today with my wife, looked at the clothing..Not enough greenstuff with dead presidents on for me to spend..
    I was greeted on the ground floor by a man on the cosmetics counter who asked if he could help us and later on the second floor by a young SA who asked If we wanted anything as we were using their window to take photos across Union Square.
    I have never felt so welcome as I did there, then across to Macy's. Just like always...
    I should start a thread about it.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 12-03-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake and unfair critisism

Drinking a beer dressed in tank top with spandex pants and high heels watching college football. Wife is out of town
    Steffanie52