Thread: The sound of female walk

The sound of female walk

I walk through a silent office space to a coffee room. I notice that many heads (males) turn to look at me. I repeat the experience one hour later, with the same shoes. Not a single head turns. The only difference was that I was practicing my femme walk during the firts pass. It seems that males are recognizing the sound of female walk! Has anybody else noticed the same?

Aspiring Member
    That particular sound is like an irresistable magnet.
    I always stop whatever I'm doing and wait for "her" to appear.
    I must admit, I have been fooled at times. Was that you that did that to me?

I have a pair of male wing tips that I wear to work daily and on the slate floors they sound like high heels..... no mater how I walk... Don't know if anyone else is paying attention or turning their heads but I really enjoy the sound they make. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I always stop listen and dream. Then if I hear a skid or slide during the walk I think, great even she stuffs up the walk.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love the sound when I'm walking in heels, very feminine.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have a pair of male wing tips that I wear to work daily and on the slate floors they sound like high heels..... no mater how I walk... Don't know if anyone else is paying attention or turning their heads but I really enjoy the sound they make. Lol.
    Yeah I have a couple pair of Cole Haan's that sound just like heels... love that sound too! I don't know about anybody else. but I sure noticed the sound...

Oh you bet girl.... The sound of a good claccker is unmistakable. Since most men know that hot chicks wear high heels, and most GGs must know that certain high heels go click clack on hardwood/tile/etc.. the male will always pause for a looksee. To move into blend mode, I've had to abandon the clackers. No need to bring attention where none is sought.. but then the other side of my brain says put them on girl and do the walk... then the other .... well you get the picture, I'm divided on the subject... LOL.

Renne.....

Hi Minna

I wonder if the sound changes depending on the length of your stride so the men hear small steps and look to see who it is but ignore everything else.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by minna_xxxx View Post
    I walk through a silent office space to a coffee room. I notice that many heads (males) turn to look at me. I repeat the experience one hour later, with the same shoes. Not a single head turns. The only difference was that I was practicing my femme walk during the firts pass. It seems that males are recognizing the sound of female walk! Has anybody else noticed the same?
    Female taking 5 steps: CLIP, CLIP, CLIP, CLIP, CLIP ( heel & toe almost together )
    Male taking 5 steps: CLOP-CLOP, CLOP-CLOP, CLOP-CLOP, CLOP-CLOP, CLOP-CLOP (heel & toe separate )

I too love the sound, but never spent time analyzing it. I saw and heard a girl walking on bricks about a week ago, and my eyes were drewan to her, and fell to her boots. They were gorgeous boots, and I know she knew it by the way she walked.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    Hi Minna

I wonder if the sound changes depending on the length of your stride so the men hear small steps and look to see who it is but ignore everything else.
    I have not yet figured out the complete answer to the"why" part, but it seems that in female walk mode I go heel first. And that is because I walk one straight line.