Thread: Mail call!

Mail call!

I went to the post office box with my wife today. Two packages in the mail. One, her new boots, and two, my new panties. YAY....
    We came home, she tried on the boots. Perfect fit. She was so happy.
    Panties. Not so good. Although they looked exactly as I hoped, they were too small.
    She laughed at how small they were when I tried them on and she even tried them on. (She is 95# I am 200#). Way to big for her. Guess they will get returned.
    Oh well, I got dressed with the regular panties, but she had different ideas with her new boots so at least it turned out to be a great afternoon.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OklaPinkPanty View Post
    Way too big for her. Guess they will get returned.
    Hmmm. Check their return policy. Lots of places won't accept returns on bathing suits and panties.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

You should have kept them and grown into them perhaps... j/k but panties too big you can never use, too small there is always hope...

At least I know I liked what I got. So I did order more in my size. Also should get some later this week I ordered on Saturday.

Why don't you use them as a Gaff?

I don't really know how to do that. But would love to learn.
    [SIZE="3"]*PinK*[/SIZE] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the *present*

I enjoy going out and buying what I want too much to order anything! It's so much more fun that way! Perfect fit every time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Hmmm. Check their return policy. Lots of places won't accept returns on bathing suits and panties.
    The situation varies from place to place, but No Returns on bathing suits and panties is Law where I am (and in most provinces as well.) Some stores might choose to make exceptions for merchandise that was in an original sealed wrapper, but around here they are not required to -- and around here panties are seldom sold in hygienically sealed wrappers.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    New Boots and Panties?
    I feel a song coming on.

OK it's an obscure reference but it makes me happy.
    Yeah, but I know it! "New Boots & Panties" - 1st album by Ian Drury and the Blockheads!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"