Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If you had the choice would you rather NOT be a CD'er?

Gold Member
    Someone a lot smarter than me made me. Why would I argue with that?

Girl, if I had the choice I'd been born as the woman in my avatar pic - seriously

I like being a CD, but when young I had to go through all the questions in my head as to what or who I was. No change for me, I am a CD.

It's a curse that I wish I'd never encountered. I eventually learned to accept myself as a CD/TV but then in later years it turned to GD. By that time I had a wife & family etc. Now my life is completely f**ked up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Cox View Post
    It's a curse that I wish I'd never encountered. I eventually learned to accept myself as a CD/TV but then in later years it turned to GD. By that time I had a wife & family etc. Now my life is completely f**ked up!
    So sorry Jennifer! I have read that sometimes this does happen. We cannot predict where it will go, it's not your fault, really it isn't.

If i could get rid of it from my mind i think things definitely would be easier. I have often wished i didn't have a desire to cross dresser but slowly ive begun to realise that this is probably something that will never go away so i am trying to accept it, but for now yes i definitely wish i didn't have the desire to dress.

I guess to those who embrace CDing as a fetish or to seek sexual gratification, it may be fun to dress. But to those who do it because they have gender issues and can't stand being stuck in a male body and a male life, it's not so much fun, I'll tell you. I fall in the second category. Hence, if I really had a choice, I'd like for my gender confusion (which makes me pursue dressing) to go away, never to return.

really??? i have a choice every time i dress, every day i am at home and every time i buy new clothes. i spent almost 55 years on this planet before i made a choice. can i choose not to? absolutely. will i choose not to? absolutely not.

by the way my SO knows and we spend a lot of time together when i am dressed. i told her in no uncertain terms that once i started, i wasn't turning back.
    man, i feel like a woman

Well Marleena. Like your signature says...

Crossdressing is a gift that I keep giving myself...

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Quote Originally Posted by Melody1985 View Post
    Well Marleena. Like your signature says...

Crossdressing is a gift that I keep giving myself...
    I understand that answer quite well.

I would not change a thing. Its simple...... I like CDing. It was a problem for me when I was younger and before the internet as I felt alone and isolated but now I dont thanks to forums like this. In any case why should the GGs be the only ones to get to ware all the sexy stuff !
    Fiona
    xxx

It took a while before I admitted for myself that I was a crossdresser but if I had the choice I would not change anything. It only enriched my life, despite the 'bumpy' road.

Though dressing up has provided me with a lot of pleasure and hot times, overall I'd rather I never got into it. It's caused me a lot of stress in my life, and I don't like keeping secrets from my wife. And before any of you say, "then just tell her!", know that if I told her I'd lose my marriage. And no, I don't love crossdressing more than my wife. Though I do love it....

Honestly, I'd rather not be a CD'er.

I would'nt have it any other way. While you have pointed out the downside of being a CD'er, the fullfillment that I have achieved by being able to explore my feminine sied is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Marleena, didn't we pretty much cover this topic in a recent thread which you started as well?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ft-not-a-curse!

Maybe there's a nuance in the meaning here compared with the other thread that I'm not quite clueing into...
    Leslie there is a small difference to this one. The gift thread is an attempt to change attitudes about CDing. This one is asking CDers their own opinions on their CDing.
    Last edited by Marleena; 12-04-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather not be a CD'er.
    I'd have to agree. As great as it feels to dress, for me the feelings are outweighed by the complications it presents in my life.

If I could stop right now, I would. Being this way has caused me huge amounts of shame, anxiety and self-loathing over the years. Most people who know me know about it and are fine but it's not stopped me feeling bad. My wife hates it (I have recently found) and it's part of the reason our marriage is now struggling after narly 20 years of thinking she was Ok with it. I'm happy for those that can see it in a positive light but for me it's been a curse.

I wish there was a cure for cross dressing. I'd take it right away if there was one.

Banned Read only
    It took years to accept myself for who I am. As a teenager with no Internet or information, I assumed I was gay. Being gay in the 1960's is not what being gay may be today. Growing up questioning one's sexuality is difficult. It is no easier now, but, there is more acceptance.

Of course I would rather not be a cross dresser. Cross dressing is a small part of who I am. I am comfortable being a man. I am not a female trapped in a male body. And, maintaining two wardrobes is rather expensive.

The positive effect on my mind is my acceptance of other person's sexuality that may be different than mine.

Aspiring Member
    Despite all the ups & downs it's caused me, I'd still choose to do this. I love it

I am what I am and proud of it BUT it would be better if the whole world accepted us

Hmmmm , I wish more that it really didn't matter what we do or wear. I would love to just wear whatever
    we wanted - a dress to the "9s", men's slack and shirt but with my perky "girls" showing proudly, skirt, stockings & heels
    with a button down shirt & wearing my 1/2 cup bra and my "girls" jiggling, etc. I also know part of the problem is "ME" because I don't do the above. I need to untuck my balls and "Just Do IT"

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaS View Post
    I wish there was a cure for cross dressing. I'd take it right away if there was one.
    No hope, I hope none of us really think this is something thas needs to be cured. it is as some poster wrote "a blessing".

/Johanna

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Scott View Post
    I would not change a thing. Its simple...... I like CDing. It was a problem for me when I was younger and before the internet as I felt alone and isolated but now I dont thanks to forums like this. In any case why should the GGs be the only ones to get to ware all the sexy stuff !
    Fiona
    xxx
    Fiona, i could not say it better, i love to dress
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]