Thread: Getting all dolled up

Getting all dolled up

Just got done getting all dolled up make-up looks good but my problem is I have no place to go. Wish I had some friends to go to luch with or the mall. Atleast I get to spend the rest of the day looking great.

Aspiring Member
    Same here girlfriend.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    No how you feel girl!

Hugs
    Trisha

I did a search for Michigan Transgender meet up groups and found this! It may not help this time but maybe in the furture?

http://search.comcast.net/?cat=web&c..._SearchSubmit=

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Hey where were you about 10 this morning. I got all dressed up and went shopping. Stopped by the mall to pick up some hair tape and then went to the grocery store for milk and stuff.... Then went home..... alone. If you're ever in the Flint area, let me know and see if our scheduled jive.....

Renne.....

Thanks for the web site Dana

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I could care less about going out dressed unless it was to meet other CDs! However, I'd definitely go to gay/CD friendly clubs if there were any nearby. Do u have any near u, Jordan?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There are a couple about 30 min. away just have a hard time getting out at night

Jordan this happens to me all the time! So I end up going with the one who really loves me! MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have the same problem in Atlanta. I have only been getting out in public dressed as Susan for about three months. Before I would only go out for a drive and go to places without many people around. Gas sure is expensive these days. Its a lot more funny going to the mall, restaurants, movies, and other normal places but this hanging out by myself is getting a little old. I don't really like going to gay bar because I'm not gay. Anyway I get enough gay at work, I'm and airline captain and a high percentage of the male flight attendants are gay. Nothing wrong with that but I'm not gay. I would rather eat dinner in a regular bar and have a few drinks. Yes people do look at me a little odd at times but I don't mind. I have never had a problem with SA or restaurant help. It seems my money is just as good has any other person wearing stockings pumps and a dress with a great set of tits. It many seem funny but I kind of like the looks I get ( the good ones and the bad ones ) I don't live in Atlanta but have two or three nights a month in the city. This web site is a good way to share stories and thoughts with others but real human interaction would be much better. Someone to talk with face to face that understands how good it feels to get all dressed up and walk out into public in stockings and all the wonderful clothing women wear. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Just got done getting all dolled up make-up looks good but my problem is I have no place to go. Wish I had some friends to go to luch with or the mall. Atleast I get to spend the rest of the day looking great.
    Jordan going out with friends is alot more fun. But if you want to get out then just do it yourself. I requimend a long walk around the mall. The mall is generally a safe place with a mix of people. If you get really brave browse through some stores or get some food. Enjoy and have fun. If you do not want to do it yourself then just sit and enjoy your time at home. Which ever works for you.

I learned early on that if I was going to do it, I needed to do it. So I did it. Scared shxtless the first few times. But learned I could do it even with poor fitting clothes and a bad makeup job. But I got better and it got easier. What ever you do just enjoy it.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Have you not heard of shopping?????????? Get out there and go. You can still window shop if you must. How about a stroll in the city park; feed the birds, read a magazine. Take in an afternoon matinee at the theatre.