Thread: I love my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was bored and said that I was. My daughter pipes up with "I'll do your make-up for you". I jumped up went and shaved my face and sat down. My lovely daughter (16 years old) dove right into my make up kit. While she was looking through it, she came across my foundation and since she doesn't know what it is as she doesn't use it, I explained to her how to apply foundation. She then did my eyes with some nice earthy tones and for the first time used liquid eyeliner on ANYONE. She did a great job so I returned the favor and showed her how she can put on her make-up where it does not look too dark or too thick, but still looks fabulous. She is really happy with the results of my doing her make-up. I am also very happy with how she did my make-up. She also said "It is AWESOME having a dad who will let me put make-up on him". I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

You are so lucky! Give your daughter a big hug from us!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    That is very cool. You are both lucky.
    Dana Ryan

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Kandis you have a great daughter give her lots of hugs!

Hugs
    Trisha

Nice to read GOOD news.

That is awesome! I love these moments.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

good for you

You are very lucky. She's a keeper!

Sounds like you have an awesome daughter! It doesn't get any better than that. So cool.

That is just about as cool as it gets!

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    .... "She also said "It is AWESOME having a dad who will let me put make-up on him". " ....
    Can i, ummm, aahhhhhh, borrow her for a day or three???? I promise she can do my makeup at least twice a day.

What a wonderfull story. You're a lucky girl to have such a wonderfull daughter.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Lucky! (in my best napoleon dynamite voice). I think since she did such a great job doing your makeup, you should honor her by showing us the pics we all know you took =)

Unfortunately, I cannot find my camera so could NOT take pictures of the resulting beauty.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Silver Member
    That is a fantastic "learning process" with a daughter who understands and accepts ALL of who you are!!! Consider asking her to go shopping together for new items for both of you.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!
    Show her your post here NOW and how you bragged about her to 30,000 CD's ; that will make her smile ( and you might get another makeup job)

Very cute story Kandis, I don't know how you could have a better relationship with your daughter, makes me wish I didn't have all boys. lol Don't we all wish we didn't need to know what foundation is, oh to be so young!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Christi Sparks
    That is awesome! Enjoy dressing!

I'm so jealous I think I'll bite myself! OUCH!!!
    YOU GOTTA' LOVE IT! With hugs for you both!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: