Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Fog

Pink Fog

Hi all. I've seen the phrase "pink fog" in many posts. While I considered asking in those threads what it is, I decided that it would distract from serious discussion of important issues. So, I'm posting a separate thread and hope it is appropriate. What is meant by "pink fog"? Thanks.

Brooke

Its when you become extremely obsessed with crossdressing and anything and everything feminine. You become blinded and common sense goes out the window. You do things that you normally wouldn't do.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-22-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thank you, Karren. That definition should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Karren, as always, is right.

Sometimes pink fog can cause serious damage to your relationship. It is frequently the case that if a spouse/girlfriend finds out about her husband/boyfriend's crossdressing and accepts it, the husband/boyfriend overwhelms her and finds himself in a pink fog. Meanwhile, she's suffering.

The Pink Fog is going to give me Charpel Tunnel from all the online window shopping I've been doing. But I love Cloths so much!!!
    hEll

In Karren's case a bad case of pink fog could result in the wearing of denim, OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookes4242 View Post
    Thank you, Karren. That definition should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.
    Oxfords!?!?!?

There are no oxfords aloud in this forum are there?

D'oh dictionary.... I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Its when you become extremely obsessed with crossdressing and anything and everything feminine. You become blinded and common sense goes out the window. You do things that you normally wouldn't do.
    I am so there right now! You forgot about the shrinking bank account though. I so love those shoes, that dress, etc. lol. Bye bye money!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Actually, Karren and I want to go to Pink Planet. Being there is similar to experiencing Pink Fog, but only 10 times worse. The nice thing is that you can get any women's clothing you like there, and it doesn't cost you any money.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I recently divorced, so now I have my house to myself. The pink fog has moved in with me, and I'm loving it
    Forever in Lace

It's really hard to predict when the fog is going to roll in. For myself it gets triggered by an wide assortment of things.
    I like too think I have it under control at this point of my life...but it can be a real highwire act when it's at its peak.

A known cure for the pink fog is the very red credit card statement arriving in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Lodge View Post

A known cure for the pink fog is the very red credit card statement arriving in the mail.
    I will be cured soon then!

Quote Originally Posted by Robynts View Post
    In Karren's case a bad case of pink fog could result in the wearing of denim, OMG!
    I don't know if there is a pink fog thick enough for that.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Karren said it all!! My Pink Fog caused me to buy more feminine clothes than there was room for in my house. I have gotten rid of a lot of them but still have way too many!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie_in_Mt View Post
    I recently divorced, so now I have my house to myself. The pink fog has moved in with me, and I'm loving it
    Party at Stefanie's house this weekend girls... hoot hoot !!

I'm a newbie, but to me the pink fog is what happens to my head (brain, mental state, etc....) when I'm dressed. I suddenly want (desire) to be totally female. A total woman! All I can do is think about how happy I feel dressed this way and how I just want a total femine experience of life! Although this may sounds crazy, I find myself thinking about having the operation and going "all the way," with this thing. Isn't that crazy. A month or so of cross dressing and I'm thinking like that? What would make me do something like that! Two months ago I never would have dreamed in my wildest fantasies that I'd be getting this much into this. I love being a crossdresser and starting to wonder am I TG? What the hell's going on? I'll I know is I love it!

Paulette

Pink Fog?
    Full Moon for the CD community.

Quote Originally Posted by *Vanessa* View Post
    Party at Stefanie's house this weekend girls... hoot hoot !!

I'm in, Vanessa! Is it BYOB?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Angry This is TOP SECRET!

I may get in BIG TROUBLE for revealing the TRUTH about the "Pink Fog"!

So, u must PROMISE not to tell anyone, ever! OK?

It's a special mood altering gas that is discharged from all computers while cd.com is showing on their screens!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Thanks for that Reine! The pink fog is everywhere!! It's even in my head! Think Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I may get in BIG TROUBLE for revealing the TRUTH about the "Pink Fog"!

So, u must PROMISE not to tell anyone, ever! OK?

It's a special mood altering gas that is discharged from all computers while cd.com is showing on their screens!
    OMG!! So that's it. I turned in my protective mask when I retired last year from the military and ever since then I have been wanting to dress like a woman and go by womens clothing. So now I know why, it's a plot organized by CD.com. Thanks Doc. But wait I was doing that before I found this place. Never mind!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

sounds great vanessa....Party at my place come one and all
    Forever in Lace

I experience pink fog, or maybe a version of it, when I have not been able to dress up like a girl for some time. I fall into a mental "reverie," where I recall the sublime feelings of satin, high heels, lipstick, and the gradual, temporary crossing into a female state of being...It is very intense.

The fog of pink, has more to hurt you than an empty wallet, and a full closet. It can cause you to think acceptance is more than it is, it can make you think you can pass, when you are not even close. It can make you think it's alright to do that, it's not so strange, when most people would disagree with you about that. It's a suspension of reality, and it feels so good at the time, it causes a guy to wear things in public, such as a bra, or nail polish in public, and think no one will notice. I look forward to the next time I get caught in a fog bank as long as it's pink.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.