Thread: Big step this weekend

Big step this weekend

Hi ladies,
    Just have to share. On this past Friday night, my wife's best friend came down for the weekend. The wife knows of my crossdressing and really wanted someone who she could talk to about my dressing. So I didn't something that I thought I could never do. I told our friend about my crossdressing. She was surprised but very supportive. That night I showed her all of my pictures and she was very impressed with my transformations. She told the wife on Saturday that I had let her in on my secret. My wife was over joyed. The best part is I now have someone that I can talk to and use as a sounding board and so does my wife. All I can say is what a weekend.

Brianna

My wife and I told one of her good friends. It works out good for both of us, we can invite her over for a "Girls" night, we can both talk to her about my dressing and she loves to shop with us
    Best of all, she is my size! So anything she wants to get rid of comes my way first!

Thats great,I wish I could tell a few more friends,you never know til you do.
    I'm sure some suspect,but if they asked I would tell them.
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Way to go girl! What a big step and very hard thing to do! You ROCK!

Hugs
    Trisha

Great story! I am as happy for your wife as I am for you. I feel bad that my wife has no one she can talk to about me. I think she deserves someone to confide in about my situation.

It's great when you can share with other people! The more support you have the better. She sounds like a great friend for both of you to have.

What a huge step for not just you but you both. I think you both will benefit from a third party.

That's so great. I'm really happy for you. I have just a few friends who know that I enjoy CDing beyond Halloween, and it's really nice to have them as friends.
    Mary

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I'm lucky too that without exception,my friends that know of Sophie have been supportive,my wife told a cpl of her friends too,it does help her to have someone she can confide in.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Platinum Member
    That's really great. I'm glad that your wife wasn't upset that you told her friend, instead of doing it herself...but thats nit picking.

Great step Brianna, in fact a great two-step, even a tango...

Great about the size thing, it's always fun trying on cloths isn't it..

Great Avatar pic by the way...

great great great!

It is great that you both have someone in common to share with! I know for me when my SO shared with another it was a help! I think the only thing that has evolved from that though is sometimes the friend can be caught in the middle trying to understand, support and help both parties involved because she wants to help both! This can place her in a very difficult position though and not appear to be taking sides! It can be done but all parties involved must communicate and the understanding of the position you can put your friend needs to be understood by both your wife and yourself, not used as a tool to win a discussion! In general I think it is a good thing but as with so many situations it can have concerns as well!

Though maybe poorly said, I hope this is a help?
    Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

I'm so happy for you Brianna. I came out to a female cousin and now a female counselor and it is like a big weight has been lifted. Just knowing there is someone else you can talk to that will support you and not judge you means everything. I'm sure it will be a big help for your wife as well, there's nothing harder than keeping a secret.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Leave it to a Missouri girl to brighten' my day! Thanks for sharing Brianna! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Big Step

[SIZE="3"]You and your wife's response seem to point out the advantage of support groups like Tri-Ess. They break the isolation that many feel. [/SIZE]