Thread: Bummer day but still pink

Bummer day but still pink

Today was a very upsetting day for me. Everything went wrong! I didn't get a job I interviewed for that I thought I was going to get for sure. I became very angry towards the receptionist at the place where I do work and had to tell her off. It rained and poured and ruined my chance to go to a support group. Yet despite it all I managed to get dressed for an hour or so. It's amazing how that takes the stress away! Sometimes I feel like this CD'ng is "saving" my life. I was and can still get so depressed about things, yet an hour in a blouse, skirt, pantyhose and heels; and suddenly life's not that bad anymore!

Paulette

P.S. You know what else is cool? When I'm a girl. I can cry about it and not feel so bad! LOL!

Paulette...

So you have found out our little secret....welcome to nirvana.

Sorry Paulette, We all have bad days now and then.
    I really am trying to be sympathetic here...
    I had been upset and was very distressed on one occasion. I was close to tears. I decided to get changed as this relaxes me. It was then that I cried my eyes out.
    It helped me feel a lot better. There is something about a man crying. Equal opportunities do not apply.

Something psychological there.

Just be careful not to get so hooked on dressing, that when you can't, you start treating people like crap. Example: before my wife knew about Marissa, I would schedule a day off where I would be home alone with her at work, so I could spend the entire day dressed. She would sometimes call in sick just to be with me, and I would get so pissed that I would treat her like shit all day for taking my girl day away from me. She didn't deserve to be treated that way, and now as I look back, it makes me feel like a total asshole. Now I am not saying your situation is the same with receptionist, but it did remind me of how I treated my wife.