Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't get it... really it's only hair

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I started shaving my legs for obvious reasons... the look, the feel of stockings/hold-ups/pantyhose etc... then I remember the night when I shaved my chest. I had been trimming beforehand as with the tennis stars of that period... then I started doing clever things with my nether regions... making shapes etc... it was really starting to get fun! Then my arms went hairless and I went totally hairless...

The crazy thing is it started with CDing, but I actually love the feeling of being 'sans hair' - wonderful! Even if I stopped wearing the clothes, I think I would body shave. It just feels so good - of course the Romans were into this too!
    I agree. If I was never to wear a skirt again( like that will ever happen, dah!!!), my body would be smooth as a baby's bum. My s/o hates the body hair also which makes life so much easier. Oh yes, the nether region has a lovely "V" shape to it usually but sometimes I change it up and just do a thin vertical line..

Quote Originally Posted by marlacd View Post
    I'm ready to make a fashon statement called "hairless men" Perhaps maybe we need to proposition a few of these epilator manufactors to start making black epilators!
    Never mind, I was at Kmart the other day and they had at least 3 or 4 trimmer/shavers for men, wide and narrow adapters for all parts of the body. Instead of "hairless men" w could just use the name thats out there "Metro men"

Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.