Thread: funny thing happened yesterday

funny thing happened yesterday

My wife had moved out recently. so I go to the wal-mart to get a few things, I picked up a swiffer wet jet. and when I got home and en-femme to do some house cleaning I realized the one I got was pink. I didn't even think about it when I picked it up. { pink fog } funny
    Forever in Lace

When I bought my first packs of panties they had nude, black, and pink in them, when I started I wouldn't hardly wear the pink one's, now they are my favorites. I think the "pink fog" eventually penetrates all area's of your mind to one extent or another.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Sounds like that whould keep you in the pink for awhile! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I bet they don't make a blue , black red or green swiffer's.
    I have seen" camo" corsets , but I don't think there in satin or silk, just nylon or maybe cotton.

now just think,
    pink fog in stealth mode
    mens blue jeans, lined in a satin with panty hose on too >>>shopping for ? kitchens mixers/food processors! or kids toys .

And when Swiffer first came out on the market, their claim to fame was the fact it cleaned sooooo good dry. Now it's wet.

Oh, and I like the pink thingy about your post also.

Aspiring Member
    dust is dry , but greasy dust is wet!
    and detergents keep the grease from really getting attached to what the dust is sitting on, so emulsify!
    wonder how many tons of swifterer rags get thrown out every day ?
    wonder if the environmentaltal impact of all that detergent soak greasy dust filled (are swifterfer rags paper or plastic ? ) Disposable , {love that word like it it goes away like magic {{curiosity fact of the day }},long ago a co. made a whole house vac that was hooked to septiceptic system it was wet dry ! so you could mop something and then vac the muddy water up and microbescrobs finish the job! just hot water /heheeh steam and the vac.....now that would be a way to clean a dirty kitchen!
    (this information brought to you today by old popular mechanics magazines)
    the dust bag was some how cycled like a dishwasher rinse cycle down a 2" drain. as I rememeber, it alluded to having a float in it so if capture vessel flooded it cycled . new and improved my butt!