Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

Dressing itself per se? not much. The motivation to look nice is usually anticipating doing something such as having fun and dancing or going out to dinner, etc.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

lets go shopping

everyday

I think about cd all day everyday there's nothing better then getting up early getting dressed up having some coffee and watch the news before nave to take it all off and go to work

Aspiring Member
    At least everyday. When I am at work and not dressed I think about what outfit I'm going to wear when I get home.

Aspiring Member
    Like many others have said 24/7 even at work or doing something else it enters my thought process many times a day

I think about it alot throughout the day, especially when my mind is not otherwise occupied, such as when I'm in bed going to sleep.

The responses to this question make me wonder about an OCD component to crossdressing, which we have discussed here before. I went to a psychiatrist who considered my crossdressing an OCD. Whether or not it is, dressing in women's clothing certainly fills a lot of my thoughts, and the "diagnosis" helped my wife accept that it is not a willful behavior, and so she tolerates and accepts it to a greater degree.

I think about it every time I'm wearing panties, which is 24/7.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Every day for me. Not all day every day put surely, "don't call me shirley", wait, wait, please do, a lot of the time.
    Keely

One of the Reds

For me during the week it is every morning and every night. I am usually too busy at work to think about anything else.

But on the weekends, It is all day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Daily. This message is too short this message is too short this message is too short. There, that should do it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

More than I probably should. I've sometimes wondered if I have a mild case of OCD myself.

I definately am "OCD"
    "Obsessive Cross Dresser"

Suzy

Not as much as most of you other girls think of it. Now that I spend much of my time as Nicole, I have no need to think of CDing. I just enjoy being me and and thinking about what outfit to wear tonight.

I think about it everyday. Lately have been dressing when I get home. No makeup though never enough time. It has been consuming me though and I need to do something about it.

Stephanie Michelle

I think about it several times a day, every day. Every time I see a woman who is sporting terrific hair, or has on a nice sweater, or is wearing great shoes, etc, I think about how nice it would be for me to be able to do the very same thing. And sometimes even when I'm not around such reminders, the thought of putting on a pretty dress and doing my hair comes to mind, and gives me my own pleasant pause for a moment or two. To me, crossdressing is somewhat omnipresent; it's with me all the time.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Like others I think abut crossdressing all the time. If I see a commercial on TV for anything female I am in a cd mindset. I would say I am complusive.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Every morning when I put on my bra and panties and stockings. All day I am reminded by the
    slight pressure of my bra that as soon as I get home the drab comes off and my skirt and blouse is put on and the day really begins.

It would be easier to answer when I DON'T think about it. Which would be occasionaly while actively focusing on a task at hand or sleeping.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

More than necessary!

Since I'm on here at least once or twice a day, I will have to admit to thinking about it, daily, and not just once.
    Laying in bed in the morning thinking about what to wear when i get up, pants or skirt. Then the rest of the day, things on TV, or on the INTERNET, maybe something in the washing machine, might get me thinking, or passing a closet full of my pretty things, what can I say, it comes up a lot.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I don't "think" about it per se. It's just so much a part of my life that it's like anything else that I do.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    The easy answer is EVERYDAY, as I work from home and do get dressed everyday.

24/7 365.25 days a year.

Leanne

About every 6 seconds; right now ..... and now ..... and again ..... and again ..... and now ..... yep again ..... again ..... uh, this time I am thinking about having lunch (oh while I'm dressed) ..... and there it is again .....

Damn! It's a wonder how I manage to accomplish anything anymore.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Everyday, I sit at work and wish I had my dress, hose, and boots on.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    While it is not every thought I have, it is certainly something I am aware of 24/7, and like most posting here, it does not take much of anything for my mind to bring up some element of CDing, and to begin to analyze how it "works" for me.
    and how I could use it. I wear panties 24/7 now so they are always there to "get my mind right"

I love the secret OCD diagnoses we can use when others say we might be OCD.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I think about crossdressing all the time, it is like it controling my life and I am compelled to do so. The more daily prozac I pop the worse it gets, it is realy getting bad, I cannot get alot of things done because of this. I guess it is, OCD Gone Wild.