Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

How often do you THINK about dressing?

How often do you think about dressing, your own innate femininity, or TG/CD issues? Every day? Every week? Every couple of weeks? A couple of times a month? Please do not confuse the question with how often you actually dress. Rather, I am curious as to how often members think about such things.

Anne, I must say 24/7! Because I even dream about dressing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Every day, and much of the day but i do get distracted by work sometimes. I couldn't tell you how many times a day I have Some thought of my femininity but its a lot.

Whenever i am in drab

Every day for me too. Today I had to go to an all guy function (bachelor party for my son). Taking my panties off was difficult but I couldn't chance somebody seeing a waistband or more if I bent over.
    Last edited by Marleena; 11-26-2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Daily if not more often. Sometimes it just flashes in my mind while working and I will think to myself "I wish I was dressed"

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Every waking moment when not dressed and always in my dreams. The dreams are especially when I wear my mens silk pajamas.

Suzy

I'm very new to this, so I think about it a lot. Multiple times a day and occasionally it keeps me from focusing at work. Once I find my place, perhaps it will lessen.

Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm focused on work or a project, not at all, BEFORE I decided to take up neck down hair removal, and 24/7 panty wearing. Now, I think of it about two to three times an hour. And almost always when I'm doing nothing important.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Every 5.7 seconds. Roughly.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Its on my mind quite a bit. Definatley every couple hours.

I don't think, I ever stop thinking about dressing.

It feels like 24/7. Actually depends on what I am doing. Bottome line is I spend way too much time thinking about it.

Several times a day.....sometimes several times an hour or minute.....=]

I have always been out of sync with the world and my body but I did not know why until I started dressing enfemme and than everything clicked and fell into place. Crossdressing for me is a salve that helps me manage the fracture in my mind. Even though temporary it works like a form of novocaine for the brain so in a sense I always think about crossdressing because I always live with this fracture. A broken bone that never heals so I use my imagination to cope with a reality I cannot change.

Constantly. My life would of been much better if I didn't focus most of my attention on my CDing/TSism.

Every day. Recently it's been more frequent, but a few weeks ago, I wasn't thinking about it that much. It ebbs and flows, I suppose.

All the time actually. When I walk through a store and see something I like, I wonder how it would look on me. Whether its a display, or something on the rack, maybe just an advertisement. Maybe not all the time but a lot.

Pretty much all the time lately, now that I'm coming to terms with just what my issues are. Before that it was at least once a week. It's a welcome change, especially because I'm acting on it without hesitation anymore.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Every second of the day!

Hugs Anne
    Trisha

So frequently that it feels like it's 24/7. When I'm concentrating on other tasks or work, I am momentarily distracted from it. But, otherwise, it continually shades my thoughts.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

most of the day but not in my dreams i wonder why?.........................................di

I do not spend any "philosophical" time on CD when I am off this forum/off the internet. Unless some curious thought pops into my mind...which is typically more a generalized curiosity non-specific to CD.

Maybe because I live alone and do not experience any frustration or anxiety related to my CD interests. I do dress daily at home, which is also my office (self-employed). But my CD behavior is more related to opportunity, rather than any compelling desire or self-identity issues popping into my head. When I am not dressed, I do not "ponder" CD issues, "miss it" or ruminate about it in any fashion.

The urge strikes me and if it is convenient, I do it. If not, I don't. I am happy with either circumstance.

CDing is really a pretty uncomplicated issue with me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only time I don't think about it is when I'm en femme.

I'm not convinced I think about it 24/7, but I wearing something femme 24/7 and I am conscious of it 24/7. Being retired now and having a totally accepting s/o allows me the freedom to be me. Most of the time I am wearing at least my forms and matching bra and panties, and usually a pair of leggings or something so my thoughts are not 'about' dressing, but rather doing some adjustments whether it's bra straps or whatever, so I am constantly reminded of being dressed en femme in some way. We often discuss makeup, polish, hair styles, etc. so that keeps me in the zone as well.