Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

Silver Member
    Dressing itself, as it occurs to me throughout the day. That is, my up-front-and-present thoughts are occupied on whatever task is at hand. But crossdressing will crop up fairly often, triggered by any number of things. TG thoughts somewhat less often, but still daily. Dressing thoughts are the lighter of the two, where thinking about TG issues is more introspective. The latter is often during quieter times by myself.

Lea

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Oh definitely every day. At work, if I am busy, then it's only a fleeting thought but outside of work I often think about it. Probably several times a day.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I am the same as a lot of the others here,in someway or other I think about it all the time. Sometimes I do something about it and dress in something sometimes I am not in the right situation to dress. The thoughts always are there though.

All the time.

If I am doing something really engaging I may get distracted but. . .

I'll think about it a few times a day... and always when not at work.

A lot. Way too much to keep track of.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    It's one of those almost-constant things for me. Even when I sleep. Put me down for twice per day, but make the two periods 11 hours each. :-)

Dressing is always on my mind, it may not always be foremost but I think about it more than most other pleasures. I actually dress as often as I can, which is almost every day, even if it's just underdressing. Thinking about it and having it on my mind can happen at any time under any situation and I can't think of anything better.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

When I'm working, I have an exceptionally good ability to concentrate on the task at hand without getting distracted -- much to the regret of some of my co-workers, I think. How I'm dressed or want to be hardly ever enters my consciousness during working hours. Even at home, I seldom think about it in terms of dressing. It is more about planning my next outing and making sure all the pieces fall into place, which includes picking the right clothes and making sure everything is clean and ready, of course, along with making appointments at the salon and so forth.

- Diane

Daily............................................. ......
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

only on the days that end in y!!!!

It was something that was in the back of my head my whole life, but I started thinking about it a lot more frequently in my early - mid teens, and now it's everyday .

For me, it's definitely several times a day, every day. There was a time when I would try to suppress it and maybe I'd go without thinking about it for a few days or even a few weeks, but it always comes back. Now that I've finally decided to embrace it and enjoy it, it's great and I think about it all the time.

Aspiring Member
    I sometimes go weeks without dressing due to work & time constraints, but I think about it a lot & everyday.
    Last edited by Nichola; 11-27-2011 at 02:46 AM.

I don't always think about getting all dolled up.. But since I have been actively doing this, I am constantly thinking about eating right and getting/keeping myself in the best shape (female) as I can. I find myself looking in the mirror more for imperfections or whatever. So I guess I just keep myself in a "beauty" mindset!

But to answer your question... Daily

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Whenever I see something feminine that I like. A woman in a beautiful dress or wearing shoes I like or just looking good wearing jeans and a tee shirt. Or every time I walk past a shop with a pretty dress in the window. This could be a long post so to keep it short I'll spin it around. I don't think about crossdressing, when I'm surfing, (not much any way).
    Last edited by Jane G; 11-27-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Since I now wear panties and a bra 24/7 it is constantly.

As much as I can even if it is just my wife's panties

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Most of the time!! It isn't as good as actually being able to dress but it does fill in the time in between.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Every day for the last 40 years (but not obsessively). Sometimes I can go weeks without the opportunity to dress, but that does not stop me thinking about at least once a day.
    Fiona
    xxx

I am always thinking about dressing.
    I love being a girl

Constantly, because I wear a bra every day and I can feel it all the time. I also wear panties but they are just totally comfortable.

I might go a week or so without thinking of dressing. I only can dress up as Susan when I'm in Atlanta. I work in Atlanta but live 250 miles away. When I know I will have a free afternoon or night to dress and going out for drinks, dinner or the like i think about it a lot. I have only been dressing as as Susan in public for three or four months, so each time I get a chance it's a big deal. Tonight is going to be one such night. I have thought about tonight for three days now. Thinking of stockings and and silky dresses can make my heart race. Better this week, I have my wires car instead of my Yukon. I think Susan looks better in the new Mercedes. Just three more hours and a can stop thinking about dressing up. I'll be living the dream.

I don't think I've ever went without thinking about dressing. When I'm not wearing under my clothes, I'm thinking about. I can't wait each day to get home and slip into something "less comfortable".

For me 24/7.....dress most days....XO's