Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How often do you THINK about dressing?

I think about crossdressing every day and often wish I could dress every day

all the time, unless i'm on assignment that requires my full attention. but even then my mind wonders off to lace and satin dreams.

Most of my waking hours.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Depends on current life issues and how successfully my guy side is dealing with it all. Lately, a few times a month I'd say. I actually haven't been 'out' all night like this for quite awhile. C'est la vie...

Attachment 169973
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 12-07-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    *** se *** sa...C'est la vie...

LOL. Annaliese, you misspelled it and the forum software bleeped you!

It's supposed to be, "comme ci, comme ça", with the cedilla under the "ça" to produce the soft sound.

... don't ask me how I guessed.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-07-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ^ LOL. Annaliese, you misspelled it and the forum software bleeped you!

It's supposed to be, "comme ci, comme ça", with the cedilla under the "ça" to produce the soft sound.

... don't ask me how I guessed.
    God I was wondering about that. LOL...I mean like when I saw the bleep I was thinking..."Ooh! Oh no, that's right!" and hurriedly edited it out. Then it occured to me... "Um like..yeah! K... I get-it but, but, but....like what about if it's not dirty? Aww...[pouting] "

So then when suddenly your explaination appeared I had to laugh. It was as if you read my mind & for one brief & shining moment I felt your 'presence' in near real-time which was nice but now challenging. For I must refrain from saying how much I've always adored you and beyond that how it turns me on to be 'corrected' by an intelligent glowy-pretty GG.

Well...looks like I said it in spite of myself. [Sighing]... I guess I haven't much self restraint...which...truth be told that's my whole problem i.e. not good at self restraint, leastwise not w/o the 'governing influence' so easily (& automatically) felt by the mere presense of a pretty woman in my life. Not the coolest thing to admit But oh well..comme ci, comme ça...

Thank you Reine you're so sweet!

Every day, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.

every day now that i am out of work i love it all the free time to dress up yea me

I would say I think about it daily. Long time ago, much like others I read on here, I could dress full time and did. Life changes and now I think about it more than I can act on it. Super excited though, this weekend will be my first time out in years.

22.5/7 or in other words, just about all the time

Lol, then outside of when my mind is on work, it is my main train of thougt

more than 8+hours per day, especially when i see someone in a cute outfit I'd try to picture myself wearing it and wondering how it would feel. =)

Alot,

If I know I'm going out that night ,I start thinking about the dressing thing first thing in the morning but usually work and life get in the way for the better part of the day but I daydream about it all of the time especially if some gg is looking hot I'll try to remember the outfit and copy it first chance I get

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Add another to the "every day" category (though it's def not 24/7 as I can't understand how that is even possible......)

Every night when I dress for bed(panties,nightshirt(silk,satin)or gown),while brushing my hair and applying night cream.Every time I see a woman dressed nicely in my style,whenever I recieve an e-mail from my Shoe Dazzle account or the like.Almost always in my dreams of some sort.And sometimes just out of the clear blue for no rhyme or reason" Opps "there it is.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

For me it goes in waves... some days I can't stop thinking about it and then it can go a week or two without a thought... lately it's been more often, might have to do with me walking past the latest pairs of shoes I bought every morning heading out
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

most of the time

Almost every day, unless I worked all day and just go to bed.
    During weekends noramlly wear pantyhose under my pants, just find it comfortable. CD as much as possible as I love it.

It definitely comes in waves . There's weeks where i could care less , then there's day when i'm walking through campus and i can't stop checking out some of the girls and wondering if i could get that in my size .

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    Since I admitted to myself that I like to dress, I have been thinking about it everyday. Not all day long but some days more than others. It's actually good if I get to busy to think about it.
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

Since I am able to dress every day, I do not Think about it, I do it! my WIFE KNOWS i DRESS and she does not object. So I consider myself very fortunate and dress daily.

It's always on my mind, sometimes at the back, sometimes full in front!@

Platinum Member
    Hi Anne, 24/7 I think about it all day and dream about it all night.

Orchid

I think about it 5 times a day and can't wait until I get my pj's on with panties and a bra every night until I go to bed. I don't dream about it though. Well...I "dream" about it.

I think about dressing almost every single minute of every single day.

I really think about dressing every day. I have been writing a Diary of daily things for years and each page contains a picture of some dress, or gown, or what have you! I always picture myself wearing that dress and wonder some day if I will be able to either buy the gown or dress or copy the dress because I love to sew and design my own dresses and gowns.